PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Finheaven's Coast to Coast Fins Officially Issue a Challenge to Patsfans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. :rofl:

PP, I don't know how to take you, serious or as challenged. You need help, you are a weird, twisted, messed up little teenager.
is THAT EVER the POT calling the KETTLE BLACK.

You don't know **** about me or where I live. Yet you claim I live in the arm pit of a state? Where the hell would you get something like that? Sports writter wannabe? I'm pretty sure my insider blog gets more hits than anything you could ever dream of writting, I'm already on my second writting gig, I think I'm on my way. I can actully make a safe bet that you're a tool the way you talk on a message board and how all you do is call me names.

I can guarantee you that your "blogs" are garbage. I've read them and laughed at how POOR they are.

I know more about an assclown like you than I care to; you've come to this site and bragged about all the girls you have nailed, the seahags that they are, and bragged about all your wonderful sporting achievements, like third string all state waterboy from an armpit state like Washington (just where I want to live; it rains what, 360 days a year there fool) means anything to anyone. You are THE most pathetically insecure human being it has been my misfortune to come across, you are in serious need of help douche.

Then you have gone on and on about how brilliant of a football mind you have and how you plan on being sportswriter, you are ZERO for two in both departments. Your opinions that you state as facts are laughable, you are an incredible joke of a waste of sperm and egg.

You are a self promoting, hey everyone look at me mental midget. You are a pathetic fool who can't spell to save his life (writting, that is rich) and you want to be a sports writer. You are "on your way" huh; to where fool, the nuthouse is about it. Keep telling yourself you are on your way if it helps you sleep better and night and wet the bed less ( or in your case, your crib).

One other thing; online magazines and other internet based publications will have a ******* field day with a braindead tool like you when they do a background check on you and see what a complete TROLL you are, posting crap on fan forums everywhere. If you don't think they look at behavior like yours and tell you to hit the bricks come interview time, you are sadly mistaken.

AND, you are THE LAST person to call someone out for calling others names, you do it constantly, but I guess in your warped mind, it's ok for you to do it you douche.

My advice is get ready for your true calling in life; there are dozens of fast food restaurants in your area that need help, so bone up on your burger flipping skills there you oysterbrain.

My advice is get ready for your true calling in life; there are dozens of fast food restaurants in your area that need help, so bone up on your burger flipping skills there you oysterbrain.

Words aof wisedom,words of wisedom,A fry cook in Pine Nut WA. has room to move on the carrer ladder.

Last edited:
I can guarantee you that your "blogs" are garbage. I've read them and laughed at how POOR they are.

Funny, because everyone that's not form Patsfans that reads them loves them.

Funny, because everyone that's not form Patsfans that reads them loves them.

No they don't. They aren't laughing with you. They are laughing at you. Damn, the number of grammatical errors and typos make you look like a 6th grade reject.

No they don't. They aren't laughing with you. They are laughing at you. Damn, the number of grammatical errors and typos make you look like a 6th grade reject.

Well no they aren't reading it as if they are a high school english teacher, they're reading it for content which you couldn't care less about. Therefore, your opinion is not objective.

Well no they aren't reading it as if they are a high school english teacher, they're reading it for content which you couldn't care less about. Therefore, your opinion is not objective.

So, you flunked high school English too?

Nah it's that one thing called high school. Judging by your response, my guess is you never went there.
judging by your response it obvious your a liar with multiple screen names who welshes on bets and stiffs kids

Nah it's that one thing called high school. Judging by your response, my guess is you never went there.

I guess I owe you an apology. I had no idea I was messing with a high school graduate! We should definitely show you more respect.*

*Seriously, though, if you style yourself as a writer and routinely misspell "writing" you should be ashamed of yourself. But at least I can understand most of what you say; PP doesn't even have that going for him.

How can you have content when you can't provide the proper words and grammatical format to present it properly?

If you were TRULY an aspiring journalist instead of some pissant wannabe, you'd know that grammar and spelling are CRITICAL to being a good journalist.

As for my opinion not being objective, thats a joke. I read your garbage the 1st time, I did so with an open mind because I thought you couldn't be as stupid in a blog as you are here on this message board. Well, unfortunately, you proved that you really ARE that stupid and truly BIASED. Not to mention, so grammatically deficient that my 9 year old step-daughter writes better than you.

Aqua - BTW, how can YOU issue a challenge on behalf of a team that you aren't even a part of?

Last edited:
Aqua - BTW, how can YOU issue a challenge on behalf of a team that you aren't even a part of?

Feel free to shoot a PM to FinIntheMoon over at FH and ask him if I would be on the team vs. Patsfans.com. Go ahead.

Feel free to shoot a PM to FinIntheMoon over at FH and ask him if I would be on the team vs. Patsfans.com. Go ahead.

I emailed him about you previously and got no response. Unfortunately, I can't PM on Finheaven because I don't have 15 posts there yet.

I do find it interesting that when I asked whether the team funds would be used to fly a person cross country instead of just from Miami, that FinintheMoon never responded.

I emailed him about you previously and got no response. Unfortunately, I can't PM on Finheaven because I don't have 15 posts there yet.

I do find it interesting that when I asked whether the team funds would be used to fly a person cross country instead of just from Miami, that FinintheMoon never responded.
I feel another AQUA LIE coming on,only a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back