PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Finheaven's Coast to Coast Fins Officially Issue a Challenge to Patsfans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua4Ever04

Banned
Reaction score
The Coast to Coast Fins is a football team put together by Ken McGaffic (FinInTheMoon) at Finheaven.com. The team travels to the homes of other team's in the AFC East for tackle football games then follow up by heading to the real game on Sundays. Game's are already scheduled for the JetsInsider on September 22, and Bills zone on December 8.

Since the team is going to be just arriving home from Buffalo when the Fins play the Patriots, we are going to try to set up a game with Patsfans.com sometime next spring.

So you're mission is to assemble a football team of guys that live in the New England area to play the team from Finheaven.com.

What do we have to do? We raise money, get on a plane, and get out to those cities where our games are.

What do you guys have to do? Pick a park, show up, and play us in a football game. Pretty simple for you.

So if any of you are interested that would be able to make a trip to the Boston area to play Finheaven in a tackle football game, please make notice in this thread. I'm leaving it up to you guys to assemble a team and accept the challenge.

On a last note, yours truly plays wide receiver for the Coast to Coast Fins. Any one who ever wanted a shot at Aqua, this is your chance.
;)

Any size/weight restrictions for safety? I'm 6'3", 280lbs and used to play O & D line.

Any size/weight restrictions for safety? I'm 6'3", 280lbs and used to play O & D line.

It's up to you guys to assemble the best football team possible, that would be up to whoever you guys appoint as the head coach.

Oooh, can I play linebacker?

6-1, 240 lbs.

Yeah there is going to be such a great chance of this happening. :rolleyes:

The Coast to Coast Fins is a football team put together by Ken McGaffic (FinInTheMoon) at Finheaven.com. The team travels to the homes of other team's in the AFC East for tackle football games then follow up by heading to the real game on Sundays. Game's are already scheduled for the JetsInsider on September 22, and Bills zone on December 8.

Since the team is going to be just arriving home from Buffalo when the Fins play the Patriots, we are going to try to set up a game with Patsfans.com sometime next spring.

So you're mission is to assemble a football team of guys that live in the New England area to play the team from Finheaven.com.

What do we have to do? We raise money, get on a plane, and get out to those cities where our games are.

What do you guys have to do? Pick a park, show up, and play us in a football game. Pretty simple for you.

So if any of you are interested that would be able to make a trip to the Boston area to play Finheaven in a tackle football game, please make notice in this thread. I'm leaving it up to you guys to assemble a team and accept the challenge.

On a last note, yours truly plays wide receiver for the Coast to Coast Fins. Any one who ever wanted a shot at Aqua, this is your chance.
;)

Let's make it interesting with some sorta bet. You can be trusted, right?

It's up to you guys to assemble the best football team possible, that would be up to whoever you guys appoint as the head coach.
Are you going to wish injuries on the players, troll boy?

Yeah there is going to be such a great chance of this happening. :rolleyes:

Well the team already traveled to Florida to play Dolphins fans from Miami, they already have reservations for a game in New York, and a game vs. Buffalo is in the works. The only question would be if you guys could scrunge together something that could pass as a football team.

JoePatSix said:
Let's make it interesting with some sorta bet. You can be trusted, right?

If you're not going to talk about joining the team, shut your mouth.

PatsNutMe said:
Are you going to wish injuries on the players, troll boy?

Is Rodney "I try to hurt people intentionally" Harrison going to be there? Well if not, then no.

Well the team already traveled to Florida to play Dolphins fans from Miami

Who went from where to where? The Florida (non-Miami base) fans played the Miami based fans?

I have a hard time believing enough message board posters are really going to fly to New York twice to play football.

Is Rodney "I try to hurt people intentionally" Harrison going to be there? Well if not, then no.

You used quotation marks. Now show me where Rodney said "I try to hurt people intentionally". Show us all where he ever said that.

Pay up,
troll boy. Wrong term to use with troll boy.

Who went from where to where? The Florida (non-Miami base) fans played the Miami based fans?

I have a hard time believing enough message board posters are really going to fly to New York twice to play football.

Yeah that was the case. I wasn't on the team at the time, but if you go to Finheaven into the lounge, there's a thread dedicated to the C2C Fins. We get donations from other members and other various donaters, trust me, the games will be played.

we should def place some bets on this whole event!

If Aqua was playing it might be worth it to knock a few of his teeth out. But only Fin fans have enough free time to travel across the country and play a little game of pick up football.

If Aqua was playing it might be worth it to knock a few of his teeth out. But only Fin fans have enough free time to travel across the country and play a little game of pick up football.
the hell with the game ill just show up to pound on the little mamas boy

Last edited:
Let me see if I've got this strait; Doofin fans fly in from all around the country to play in tackle football games with fans from other teams and do it all on donations from others?

Man is this rich, so you fly from Washington to New York twice and then to New England off of donations? And you can't pay 50.00 to a charity? The nonsense never ends with you Aqau and you've developed quite the attitude to boot, dial it down a couple of notches ok there sport..........

;)
Anyone here a good marksman?

By that point, some of the Pats' linebackers should be on the shadow roster. I vote we take up a collection to bring one of them in. :D

BTW, Aqua--great blog. It says a lot about the knowledge of Fins fans. :rolleyes:

THe only thing I'm reading is a bunch of scrubs who can't play football. I would burn all you old men and make you feel silly. It'd be like Keith Traylor trying to catch Steve Smith. HAHA! Oh man, you're all fat and old, that's why no one's taking it serious.

THe only thing I'm reading is a bunch of scrubs who can't play football. I would burn all you old men and make you feel silly. It'd be like Keith Traylor trying to catch Steve Smith. HAHA! Oh man, you're all fat and old, that's why no one's taking it serious.
And you call other people immature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing