PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Feeling good when others feel Bad...Steeler misery

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedy hagler

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
is fun because they and their fans always sound so entitled. Is it wrong? Nope. Loved seeing the Pack wreck the dream and end this crap about Big Ben being better than TB. What are the top clubs you love to see lose?

1. Pittsburgh Squealers: for above reasons. Plus, you know they all get on their knees and give thanks everytime they get into playoffs and miss the Patriots.

2. Ravens: The macho crap only gets you so far. Love seeing them commit like 208 penalties in one game and blame the referees. Born to lose in the Championship round.

3. Cowgirls: Jerry Jones is second only to Al Davis on the Alzheimers All Time Dumb Owner list, hope he continues on for another decade in his march to mediocrity.

Top non-Patriot teams you can back are Saints (warm weather, strip clubs, drinking in streets, strip clubs) and the Packers for their historical roots, Lombardi, etc. Also kind of like the Bears.

is fun because they and their fans always sound so entitled. Is it wrong? Nope. Loved seeing the Pack wreck the dream and end this crap about Big Ben being better than TB. What are the top clubs you love to see lose?

1. Pittsburgh Squealers: for above reasons. Plus, you know they all get on their knees and give thanks everytime they get into playoffs and miss the Patriots.

2. Ravens: The macho crap only gets you so far. Love seeing them commit like 208 penalties in one game and blame the referees. Born to lose in the Championship round.

3. Cowgirls: Jerry Jones is second only to Al Davis on the Alzheimers All Time Dumb Owner list, hope he continues on for another decade in his march to mediocrity.

Top non-Patriot teams you can back are Saints (warm weather, strip clubs, drinking in streets, strip clubs) and the Packers for their historical roots, Lombardi, etc. Also kind of like the Bears.

I hate every team except ours.

My top 3 teams I love to see lose: Jets, Jets, and Jets. (See my sig pic)

Honorable Mention to the Colts.

1. Jets
2. Steelers
3. Ravens
4. Colts

Jets,Colts,Steelers. Don't really like the saints,ravens, or whatever team brett favre is on. After the pats, I like the buccaneers.

Last edited:
All well and good as long as you accept that they feel the same way about us for largely the same reasons...

Co-sign.

Sucks that we haven't been in the SB the past two years, but the fact that the Colts and the Steelers have dumbed it up the past two years is gratifying.

no sympathy for teams like NE or pitt when they lose

because they've already got multiple lombardis

i feel sorry for the cards and seahawks ...those types (and my chargers)

Schadenfreude! :lol2:

no sympathy for teams like NE or pitt when they lose

because they've already got multiple lombardis

i feel sorry for the cards and seahawks ...those types (and my chargers)

Typical Chargers fan, confusing sympathy with pity... Seahawks got robbed, but they were their own worst enemy aside from the officials in the process. Cardinals got more than they deserved in even getting to the dance. Chargers are perennial overhyped frauds who have yet to earn a damn thing. Kind of like a west coast version of the JETS....

Typical Chargers fan, confusing sympathy with pity... Seahawks got robbed, but they were their own worst enemy aside from the officials in the process. Cardinals got more than they deserved in even getting to the dance. Chargers are perennial overhyped frauds who have yet to earn a damn thing. Kind of like a west coast version of the JETS....

we're definitely overhyped

but then again, so is NE the past 3 years now

Schadenfreude Baby, Schadenfreude
...... its a Beautiful Thing. :rocker:

Last edited:
we're definitely overhyped

but then again, so is NE the past 3 years now

Not even close. In 08 we still won 11 games with a QB who hadn't played since HS. In 09 we still won our division with a rehabbing Brady and a dysfunctional D, and we might have done more had Welker not gone down in week 17. In 10 with everyone and his brother predicting 8-8 or a 10-6 wildcard, we went 14-2 and Brady was the league MVP and Bill was the COTY on a team rebuilding it's defense via the draft on the fly.

Don't once again confuse not winning it all with being total overhyped frauds.

Not even close. In 08 we still won 11 games with a QB who hadn't played since HS. In 09 we still won our division with a rehabbing Brady and a dysfunctional D, and we might have done more had Welker not gone down in week 17. In 10 with everyone and his brother predicting 8-8 or a 10-6 wildcard, we went 14-2 and Brady was the league MVP and Bill was the COTY on a team rebuilding it's defense via the draft on the fly.

Don't once again confuse not winning it all with being total overhyped frauds.

yet you've lost in the playoffs back to back years, without winning there

you blew the biggest ever lead in an afc championship game , and you lost a superbowl to the giants in which you were a heavy favorite

pretty overhyped for not having done much since going 16-0 (2-3 playoff record)

and the absolute home field advantage you guys once had is pretty dead (at least in the playoffs)

then again, your front office is brilliant enough to have stockpiled a crapload of draft picks, but i wonder how smart it was, in retrospect, to trade seymour....

and d%#*!@t, you guys are the reason any mannings even have rings , yuck

Last edited:
yet you've lost in the playoffs back to back years, without winning there

you blew the biggest ever lead in an afc championship game , and you lost a superbowl to the giants in which you were a heavy favorite

pretty overhyped for not having done much since going 16-0 (2-3 playoff record)

and the absolute home field advantage you guys once had is pretty dead (at least in the playoffs)

then again, your front office is brilliant enough to have stockpiled a crapload of draft picks, but i wonder how smart it was, in retrospect, to trade seymour....

and d%#*!@t, you guys are the reason any mannings even have rings , yuck

I do agree that I feel we have been under performing for the past few years, I think that is due to the Hunger level of the team after winning 3 out of 4.

But seriously, your team hasn't achieved anything... I mean seriously, nothing of note... no SB appearances, no AFC Championships, The only thing you can claim is a Division Title, and my goodness, who couldn't win in that division?

Read Peter King's SI column this morning blaming Mendenhall as the main guy who lost this game for Pittsburgh. That was a huge moment but isn't Ben the bigger scapegoat for this loss? His TD pass to Collins was the biggest error in the game IMO and his other INT also led to 7 points.

We got to watch the Steelers and Colts lose back to back Superbowls in heartbreaking fashion. Doesn't get much better than that besides the Patriots winning, of course. Plus the Steelers are old as all hell, lets see if they can rebound from this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents