PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Falcons @ Eagles (-1): Who you got/game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was excited for football to be back, even watching a game I don't really care who wins since both teams can go to hell, kinda lost track of time with the delayed start time, watched 3 plays before there was a 4 minute delay for a "catch" challenge/decision on a 4 yd gain. Yay!

Terry McAuley of "Bottlegate" fame is the rules analyst for NBC this year.

So much saltiness on this board. Who gives a crap about the iggles. Let them enjoy it. Just glad it’s a new season. Interesting to see how foles looks tonight.
If you lived by them, you'd understand.

Imagine that Lane? guy. X a few hundred.

They think they own all of our titles. It's funny.

Not salty at all...unlike the Giants loses. They sucked... because they live closer :rolleyes:. ... and the Giants were a little more gracious winners.

Eagles fans would boo their team in the first quarter of the first game after they won the Super Bowl

Did I see Lane Johnson get manhandled??? :D

LOL Collinsworth "IN DAYS GONE BY THE SAFETY WOULD HAVE MURDERED THE RECEIVER, SO YOU'RE ALREADY SEEING THE IMPACT OF THE NEW RULES......and by the way that impact is POSITIVE.......OF COURSE THAT'S WHAT I MEANT TO SAY!!!"

Eagles fans would boo their team in the first quarter of the first game after they won the Super Bowl
Give em a break, they're just acknowledging how unreal the whole scenario was and spent the first quarter recalibrating to a 9 win season

New game for Atlanta - Where's Julio?

Cris Collinsworth is such an NFL stooge.
Don't you get the feeling he dislikes the Seagulls as much as me?

Seriously tho, He doesn't like the "Dirty birds". :D

Last edited:
We're getting close to "Al Michaels should probably hang it up" territory. "You never hear about offensive line coaches very often" is just the latest in a long line of mangled sentences he's come up with tonight.

After watching an hour of this I've vowed not to watch a single game that doesn't involve the Patriots this year. I couldn't think of less compelling TV... and these are good teams!

Can foles please start looking for ertz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes