PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Exit Dion Lewis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aluminum seats

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Featured more tonight, Pats have the mini-bye coming, they could use help now and draft picks later.

A move in the next day or two wouldn't surprise me.

Featured more tonight, Pats have the mini-bye coming, they could use help now and draft picks later.

A move in the next day or two wouldn't surprise me.
Anything is possible however I would be very surprised.

I think we need him. Second most important back IMO
Don't agree here but he did have a very good run early that showed flashes of the guy we knew back in 2015.

It's pretty clear that James White is Brady's security blanket and Gillislee is the primary option to run the ball.

Yeah, I agree. Definitely time to trade their most talented running back, who they clearly rely on when they have a vital need for plays to be made.

He was the most dynamic offensive player

I might actually give that nod to Gillislie who showed some good burst and power, despite his limited role.

I ultimately think Gillislie and Lewis are their most talented RBs. Right now White appears to be more consistent and dependable, but as has always been the case his ceiling is quite low.

I think they all have a role.

Not to open up another can of worms, but if I was going to trade a player I might look closely at Gronk. Again, I'm not saying I would, but I'd entertain the idea given Gronk's injury issues and the what he could possibly net in return.

In Madden you can sign Tebow and trade Lewis and Tebow for a 1st and 3rd, them trade the 3rd back for Lewis. So I guess what I'm saying is you only trade Lewis if it's part of a two-part deal in which the ultimate result is Tim Tebow for a 1st round pick. Therefore I agree with the OP.

The number of player for player trades made mid-season over the last, say, 10 years....

Anyone got that just lying around?

Everytime the ball was in his hands good things happened. We need to find ways to get him the ball more.
Lewis is so under-used in this offense. I'm not sure why McDaniels can't find a bigger role for him.

He had a damn good night:

7 carries
53 yards
2 receptions
10 yards

Last edited:
Lewis is so under-used in the offense. I'm not sure why McDaniels can't find a bigger role for him.

He had a damn good night:

7 carries
53 yards
2 receptions
10 yards

Just my opinion but I think Lewis needs his snap count monitored. Of the three key backs in last night's game, Lewis is (again just my opinion) the one I worry most about getting injured on a routine tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back