PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ex-WEEI Pete Sheppard to host a show on Patriots.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Deus on the 98.5 coverage from my limited sample. A major disappointment for me except for Zo.

I enjoy listening to Troy Brown on EEI. And the Harrison interview was great. Asked about Randy not being team captain and how one year he wasn't captain he mentioned that he didn't deserve to be a captain because of his drug use. Went on to elaborate. D&H were flored by his frank, self-depricating response. Great radio.

I heard this interview as well, great stuff.....it really makes me miss Rodney and what he brought to the team both on and off the field. Dale and Holley actually went back and talked about his response to the captain question.....first time I've heard them basically speechless!

I want to add my vote to those touting SIRIUS NFL radio, most always a good listen. The segments on other NFL teams are enlightening to the uninformed (me). Listening to a Bengals discussion, the beat reporter & host were all positive, singing the praises of Palmer and thw WR corps. Then hilariously (to me) they offhand mentioned how there were 3 other near picks because Palmer focuses on his target too long. Their conclusion, the Bengals game vs Baltimore was a toss up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes