PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Everyone's Picking Dallas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you guys think you are not beatable on any given sunday, you need to lay off the kool-aid. anyone can be beat, thats why we play all these games

if you guys think you are not beatable on any given sunday, you need to lay off the kool-aid. anyone can be beat, thats why we play all these games

I agree 100%. But, my question was serious and still stands. Where will Dallas find 25 points?

yalls got signed off the pratice squad? :bricks:

No one is going to debate you on that. But it isn't going to help Romo's confidence that he was confused by a defense that had no chance against the Pats just a couple of weeks ago.

im just hoping for a clean game with no injuries. were both having great seasons, and might play eachother again. as long as we don't have any injuries to key players. and to answer your question.. where did the browns find 17?

I don't get it. All the other boards I've been to are about 75% in favor of the Cowboys this sunday. It just doesn't make sense. Did we not score enough TDs last week?

Come on. Do the math! If Romo can turn the ball over 6 times against the Bill's 31st ranked defense than, against the Patriots' 1st ranked defense, Romo should turn the ball over roughly around 180 times. It's just hard fact. :D

Well, for starters... most people are 1 step up from cattle... the herd mentality.

Who really cares what most people think?

Most people are barely hanging on by a thread...

They love misery.

im just hoping for a clean game with no injuries. were both having great seasons, and might play eachother again. as long as we don't have any injuries to key players. and to answer your question.. where did the browns find 17?

Cleveland and Dallas are different teams, although they actually have a fair number of similarities on offense. I expect New England to roll coverage to Owens' side, and to have AD covering Whitten, so I see a Dallas team that will need to find points from someplace else. As I said, twice, I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm asking you a serious question.

Where do you think Dallas will get 25 points? Are you expecting a defensive score, or a special teams touchdown? Do you see the Dallas running game imposing its will? Will Owens break free from coverage and have a big day? That's what I'm asking you.

Well, for starters... most people are 1 step up from cattle... the herd mentality.

Who really cares what most people think?

Most people are barely hanging on by a thread...

They love misery.

Well, that explains marriage....

i think TO can get atleast 1 TD he won't have a big day though.
i think witten will have a pretty good day, probobly covered by AD who is a top tier LB but a LB none the less. and will probobly get one TD in the redzone, he is a big target and romo's go to guy.
romo will get out of the pocket alot more, so you will need to start spying him.
when you do, it will leave witten probobly 1-1.
and crayton will have a fairly big day, will the pats trying to shut down TO, and witten, but probobly no TD.
also i think barber has proven to be a great redzone back, and he will run one in.
i don't expect to have defensive touchdowns, it can happen yes, but it relies on certain circumstances to line up.

defensively we can get in brady's face, and hopefully have him hurting, we can also stop the run with the best of them. but im hopeing we can limit moss and the other recievers. i highly doubt we can shut moss down, but i think if we can limit the passing attack we can come out with a win.

number one thing on wade's mind is not letting roy williams near moss on coverage, roy can not cover moss, and we have to make sure he isn't in that position..

like i said, both teams can put teams away when they are up, so i think whoever is up in the 4th, will add points ontop of it. and win by 10. i hope its the cowboys

The fact of the matter is, the evidence points to the fact that, short of an injury to #12, the Patriots CAN'T LOSE against Dallas or anyone else besides Indy.

What an absolutely insane statement. History shows the most dominating teams usually still lose once or twice a season.

We saw the seeds of a possible loss Sunday, when Brady came back to earth under pressure. Which just means he is human. If another team, for example the Cowboys, can figure out a way to constantly pressure him then the game will be close enough that a couple of breaks against us could make the difference.

What an absolutely insane statement. History shows the most dominating teams usually still lose once or twice a season.

We saw the seeds of a possible loss Sunday, when Brady came back to earth under pressure. Which just means he is human. If another team, for example the Cowboys, can figure out a way to constantly pressure him then the game will be close enough that a couple of breaks against us could make the difference.
We also saw Monday night that Tony Romo is not the next Brett Favre.

My big fear is that they bounce back after a real arse kicking from their coaching staff all week. They will have it drummed into them that there must be no repeat of last night's performance (at least on offence. Their D was pretty good, given how many times they came back on after turnovers). Surely Romo can't play that badly again... can he? I reckon it will be a close game.

Sorry, Wade is NOT Bum. Wade was giggling like a schoolgirl on the sidelines last night when he SHOULD have been seething. He should have tore thier ****ing throats out for that PATHETIC win. He didn't though..... and it will show next week.

The AFC is not the NFC and to be honest, I bet the Browns would give you guys a pretty good fight.

Yeah, I hear you. It sucks to have him come crashing to earth with that mediocre 3 TD, 0 Int, 250+ yd, 105 Passer rating display he put on. Just terrible. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't get it. All the other boards I've been to are about 75% in favor of the Cowboys this sunday. It just doesn't make sense. Did we not score enough TDs last week?

This is actually a solid upset pick. The Cowboys are a good team, they will be playing with something to prove after the Bills game, and they are at home.

Last edited:
This is actually a solid upset pick. The Cowboys are a good team, they will be playing with something to prove after the Bills game, and they are at home.

Just try to focus on the Chargers, troll........ You have issues of your own :rolleyes:

Come on. Do the math! If Romo can turn the ball over 6 times against the Bill's 31st ranked defense than, against the Patriots' 1st ranked defense, Romo should turn the ball over roughly around 180 times. It's just hard fact. :D

I'm not picking Dallas, and I call myself an expert.

I got the Pats winning easy, 34-10. I picked them before the season started to win the Super Bowl, the bad, I had them beating New Orleans. OUCH. At least I am willing to admit that mistake.

He//, we are more experts than the guys on tv.

Last edited:
I'm not picking Dallas, and I call myself an expert.
I got the Pats winning easy, 34-10. I picked them before the season started to win the Super Bowl, the bad, I had them beating New Orleans. OUCH. At least I am willing to admit that mistake.
He//, we are more experts than the guys on tv.

Long time, no see, Jack. Why are your Rams doing so badly this year?

Sorry, Wade is NOT Bum. Wade was giggling like a schoolgirl on the sidelines last night when he SHOULD have been seething. He should have tore thier ****ing throats out for that PATHETIC win. He didn't though..... and it will show next week.

More fool him, in that case.

Well, looks like the vast majority of people betting on the game are going for the Pats! The line was 4 this morning and has already moved up to 5 1/2 in the Patriots favor.

The Cowboys are this years Bears (or Saints). The NFC is division 1A. Take the Pats....and take the $$

you people act like the fact that any team is in the NFC means they must be bad.. thats like other AFC teams saying the pats suck cause theyre in the afc east.. its ******ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents