PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Gets Body Slammed on Patriots Day at Boston Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicDawg

Patriot of the Week
Reaction score
ESPN Gets Body Slammed on Patriots Day

This is great. So this guy on Twitter shares this awesome photo of a guy with this sign, surely giving the runners at today's Boston Marathon motivation not to quit, like the Pats.

Well, among other media outlets who wanted to use this photo, BSPN asked again.

Well, if you've been following this pattern for the past year, you know what's next.

Boom. They really need to stop asking Pats fans for anything. We will NOT GIVE THEM AN INCH.

He should accept with the Caveat that Mort comes out and admits he lied and was lied to, reveals his "source," admits framegate was a sham, and apologizes to Brady, the Patriots, BB, the Krafts, and the fans.

Otherwise I love these harsh rejections.

He should accept with the Caveat that Mort comes out and admits he lied and was lied to, reveals his "source," admits framegate was a sham, and apologizes to Brady, the Patriots, BB, the Krafts, and the fans.

Otherwise I love these harsh rejections.

That would be fun as hell to watch. I'd add the caveat that such apology and admission be aired on all noon to 8pm shows for a week, with the apology and admission leading off the entire weeks spoetcenter and falling under the headline "breaking news," on their ticker for the entire week.

f62e40a8431cd04ab83f85e725762c7c.jpg

This is great. So this guy on Twitter shares this awesome photo of a guy with this sign, surely giving the runners at today's Boston Marathon motivation not to quit, like the Pats.

Well, among other media outlets who wanted to use this photo, BSPN asked again.

Well, if you've been following this pattern for the past year, you know what's next.

Boom. They really need to stop asking Pats fans for anything. We will NOT GIVE THEM AN INCH.

I love this. I hope it spreads and spreads throughout New England as well as the "exPatriots" Nation.

I was going to ask the same thing. If so, he's reached out to me before. Seems like a great guy. Then again, I assume that there are lots of Abdul's out there, so I didn't want to look stupid! :D

Greatest motivational sign at Boston Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back