PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Gets Body Slammed on Patriots Day at Boston Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: Abdul, a new legend is born

Edit. Apparently there is another thread on this. Sorry mods.

Guy motivates runners with sign and then tells ESPN to F off when they wanted to use his twitter pic. Also tells NFL network they could use it if they credit it to Abdul Dremali: super famous scientist. Lol.

A spectator at the Boston Marathon motivated runners with a '28-3' sign

IMG_2422.PNG

Last edited:
LOL! When will they ever learn? :p

My guess is that, with all the turnover in Bristol, the newbies simply repeat the same misguided mistake.

Why can't ESPN actually pay one of their own photographers to attend the race? Are they that badly off that they can't afford it?

LMAO, and now they blocked the guy.

Stay winning.

That's something I've been wondering about: Do these kind of responses register with anyone at ESPN or do they just say "He/she declined" and move on? The fact that they blocked this guy indicates that they are paying attention and this is the fourth or fifth response like this that I remember seeing.

ESPN will never have a moment of introspection and admit they were the NFL's mouthpiece in defaming the Patriots, but I wonder if any other journalist sees things like this and decides to look into why Patriots fans resent that company.

That's something I've been wondering about: Do these kind of responses register with anyone at ESPN or do they just say "He/she declined" and move on? The fact that they blocked this guy indicates that they are paying attention and this is the fourth or fifth response like this that I remember seeing.

ESPN will never have a moment of introspection and admit they were the NFL's mouthpiece in defaming the Patriots, but I wonder if any other journalist sees things like this and decides to look into why Patriots fans resent that company.

I'm pretty sure everyone at ESPN knows why New England fans hate them, Patriot players have refused to go on their sets after wins covered by ESPN and the response they get in Foxborough is vitriolic. ESPN is going to be hated by Patriot fans for years to come. The only time I watch them is when the Patriots are on, they went from being a staple of my sports tv to virtually non existent.

Why can't ESPN actually pay one of their own photographers to attend the race? Are they that badly off that they can't afford it?

Lazy crowdsourcing... and worst of all they don't even pay people for the stuff they use. At the very least they could send a small fee like a hundred bucks for symbolic value.

Marvelous.jpg

Hall of Fame right there.

The Pats ought to make a montage/collage of all those tweets and pics & replies, and hang them next to the tractor from the Miami snowplow game.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure everyone at ESPN knows why New England fans hate them, Patriot players have refused to go on their sets after wins covered by ESPN and the response they get in Foxborough is vitriolic. ESPN is going to be hated by Patriot fans for years to come. The only time I watch them is when the Patriots are on, they went from being a staple of my sports tv to virtually non existent.
fu-k espn. I have more respect for the ground hog in my backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News