PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN’s playoff Machine is a good tool.

UGAPatsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
After picking all the games in the final 2 weeks I came up with this in the AFC:

1. NE (we drop to 3 if we don’t win out in the scenarios I picked because Pitt plays 2 of the worst teams in the NFL and Jax should beat SF and Tenn...but I think Pats win out)

2. Pitt

3. Jacksonville

4. KC

5. Baltimore

6 Buffalo

So:

Buffalo @ Jacksonville

Baltimore @ KC

So the Pats could face Buf 3 times in a six week period if things play out as you listed them....

ESPN’s playoff Machine is a good tool.

200.gif

It's a great tool, and it's a shame it's by ESPN since that will lead to a big chunk of the board dismissing it by ranting with a bunch of German terms :rolleyes:

But it can give you a very good idea about who will make it. Interestingly enough, if Buffalo Tennessee and Baltimore all finish 9-7, Baltimore will be the team left on the outside!

Not afraid of this years Ravens, but believe me I'll take a matchup vs. the Titans or Bills over them any day.

It's a great tool, and it's a shame it's by ESPN since that will lead to a big chunk of the board dismissing it by ranting with a bunch of German terms :rolleyes:

But it can give you a very good idea about who will make it. Interestingly enough, if Buffalo Tennessee and Baltimore all finish 9-7, Baltimore will be the team left on the outside!

Not afraid of this years Ravens, but believe me I'll take a matchup vs. the Titans or Bills over them any day.
Absolutely. Flacco is like Eli who in his entire career has won playoff games in only 2 years ( 4 one and dones) but in those two years, he won four games and beat the Pats twice.
Flacco has the most road playoff victories in NFL history (7) and the Ravens put the two worst playoff beatings on the Pats in the BB/Brady era. Do they scare me this year? No but I would much rather face Tenn or Buf than jump ball Joe.....

I don't care how good of a tool. They won't be getting any page views from me.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back