PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eric Lee JAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Wow, I don’t know how BB does it, after our defensive leader Hightower goes out for the season we bring in this guy off the streets and he has been playing lights out since last week! He has been pressuring the QBs consistently. Very surprised, he reminds me of Jerod Mayo the way he looks and how he plays.

alternative title: Lee Keeper

“most productive player in NFL“ - Romo

a good day's work:
interception - check
sack - check
QB hit - check
PBU - check
run stop - check
outside run stop (McCoy) - check

id guess he was paying good attention on that Bills scout team (PS)

btw - you'd be happy to know he is signed through 2018!
____

what a pick up! . a keeper..

Happy for my USF boy! I said when he got signed he isn't an amazing athlete / talent, but he's a consistent player and solid in both edge defense and rushing the QB. He had some struggles today but in general played great. Add Flowers back into the mix and I think he can be even more effective. Hopefully his good play continues.

I asked this in the game thread, but no one responded:

With Lee's immediate success, was he on the practice squad because he didn't fit the defense in Buffalo? It seems weird they wouldn't be using him more.

I asked this in the game thread, but no one responded:

With Lee's immediate success, was he on the practice squad because he didn't fit the defense in Buffalo? It seems weird they wouldn't be using him more.

Obviously an extremely rare miscue on the part of a Bills team that has such a great reputation for judging football talent.

And the coaching staff. Same coaching staff that threw a challenge flag because Brady was not called down by contact for tripping over Burkhead's foot.

McDermott had a good game plan. His offense just couldn’t execute. At all.

And the coaching staff. Same coaching staff that threw a challenge flag because Brady was not called down by contact for tripping over Burkhead's foot.

They couldn't challenge the non-call of intentional grounding, but they COULD challenge on down-by-contact (even though it was ridiculous). Once the play is under booth review, everything is wide open. So, they were hoping that the booth would call the intentional grounding.

They didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back