PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Enough spygate threads [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: board name change

Am I right in thinking that this is, at least in part, a way of indirectly grieving The Loss?

This is getting annoying...

I'll be honest and say that some members of this board are starting to annoy me with all this spygate BS.

Why even bother reading the opinions of morons like Michael David Smith, Felger, Tomase, Florio, Gresh, Clayton, and others? More importantly why are so many Patriots fans willing to give these guys a greater voice and page hits? Yea, some moron has an opinion, and you don't agree with it (but you already knew that going in). That doesn't mean you have to help advance his cause. Also, most of these idiots have already made their stance on the issue more than obvious. I don't think we need daily refreshers on "how they're twisting it now".

Again, if you're truly a Pats fan you shouldn't be linking to spygate articles from any of the above morons, as you're only helping their cause.

Obviously we should continue the discussion, but a daily smorgasbord of the absurd isn't at all needed.

Re: This is getting annoying...

I'm with you Sebman. I haven't posted in a while, have just been lurking. I can't fight anymore against the media. They have their agenda and I accept that. I doubt they'll change their minds or admit they were wrong. It's fighting a losing battle.

I'll be honest and say that some members of this board are starting to annoy me with all this spygate BS.

Why even bother reading the opinions of morons like Michael David Smith, Felger, Tomase, Florio, Gresh, Clayton, and others? More importantly why are so many Patriots fans willing to give these guys a greater voice and page hits? Yea, some moron has an opinion, and you don't agree with it (but you already knew that going in). That doesn't mean you have to help advance his cause. Also, most of these idiots have already made their stance on the issue more than obvious. I don't think we need daily refreshers on "how they're twisting it now".

Again, if you're truly a Pats fan you shouldn't be linking to spygate articles from any of the above morons, as you're only helping their cause.

Obviously we should continue the discussion, but a daily smorgasbord of the absurd isn't at all needed.

Thank You...

very true. we should just merge every spygate thing into one thread.

unfortunately it's all out there...maybe put a tag on it indicating it's from a Pats hater.ARTICLE PH: or something like that I do like to know what is out there..what THEY are saying..thinking, but I agree I do not want to help them with hits on their links, which is why I asked what the arguments were as opposed to linking and reading.. It's part of what is in the news..you don't have to read them IF you are not interested..

Although there are many aspects to it..which would make going through one thread a bit tedious...it's unfortunate that this is still around..I would have hoped a separate forum for these...but I understand the reasons why that is not being done..

I agree, it seems crazy to me that people get ticked at Felger/Easterbrook/Thomase whoever and yet they keep reading their articles and watching their shows. It makes no sense :confused:

agreed with original poster 100%

I agree merge them all together and lets get the front page back to real football topics.

I have posted my opinion in a few of those threads but I do not click to the links as I am done reading all the baseless crap that is written by supposed professionals.

I absolutely agree with this thread!

:ditto:

10 char

There have been other threads with numerous posts asking people to stop drawing attention to this whole thing. The more mention of it on the Internet, the more gets stored in Google's, for example, archives and that helps perpetuate it for years. I'm not helping at all even posting this. Even this little guy hasn't been able to slow it down. By the way, of the Patriots boards I look at, this one is the worst for perpetuating the crap.

make_it_stop.jpg

Outsider, and I couldn't agree more. I don't want to hear anymore about spygate or whatever the heck it is. My owner says its a "non-issue" lets talk xs and os, free agents, draft picks and smack talk a little about teams, but this issue is killing my love of the game.

smack talk disclaimer "If your name is Anthony Smith, and you play for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and are getting ready to play the New England Patriots, A. Don't talk smack, or B. Talk smack and don't bite on play action passes" thank you.

Enough spygate threads is right... even on the Bills board the mods have them merged all into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back