PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

EDIT: McDaniels to Colts is now NOT going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP2

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Wonder why judge is not renewing his contract? Special teams is playing pretty well.

Gross. I really like McDaniels, and would love to see him succeed, but going to the Colts? Good for you and your family. Collect your money, but may you never impact a Patriots game, their playoff seeding, or acquisition of players. And above all else, never give Irsay a reason to smile. Ever! Now go out there and put together and execute the best damn offensive game plan in Super bowl history next week. Raise that Lombardi one last time, and get the hell outta here!

Gross. I really like McDaniels, and would love to see him succeed, but going to the Colts? Good for you and your family. Collect your money, but may you never impact a Patriots game, their playoff seeding, or acquisition of players. And above all else, never give Irsay a reason to smile. Ever! Now go out there and put together and execute the best damn offensive game plan in Super bowl history next week. Raise that Lombardi one last time, and get the hell outta here!

Right. And don’t let me catch him slithering around in the grass around here.

Doesn't make sense for Judge to leave we could pay him.
Must be other reasons supposedly the Pat's like Ventrone as special teams coach maybe it's about promoting Ventrone as much as it's about losing Judge?
My guess Judge goes to the Colts.
Hearing Dungy is the one who orchestrated Mcdaniels to the Colts is kind of disgusting.
I agree Josh have a good game plan then go screw yourself next season.
Leave out coaches and players alone.
I still think we should go outside for a OC like Deflippo.
But if we feel the next OC is on the roster next man up.
Why don't we just name Tom OC and be done with it.

lot of big hits there.

Wonder where Judge is heading?

1a5Foys

Agreed. I'm rooting for Jimmy in SF.
I hope Patricia does well in Detriot, but don't that much.
If McDaniels went to any NFC team including the Giants, or most AFC teams, or even the Jets for that matter (no longer hate them, it's just pity) I'd be happy to see him succeed.
The colts though, with their history of competition committee tweaking against the Pats, and their drug addict owner who tried to blame the drugs on his maid -- I hope they never make it to another sb.

If McDaniels went to any NFC team including the Giants, or most AFC teams, or even the Jets for that matter (no longer hate them, it's just pity) I'd be happy to see him succeed.

Agree with all you said minus the Giants. Call me petty and bitter but I could never wish good things on that franchise.

I hate the colts so much that I can’t root for Josh. Maybe in 20 years. Hope Patricia wins a SB when B.B. and Tom retires.
I found myself rooting for Brisket but I rationalized it as the Colts being a sucky team and not a threat. If Josh and Ballard get a 100% healthy Luck they will be a threat and I will hope they lose every game.

For some reason I like Patricia more than Josh and I do like Josh. I hope DET wins the SB as long as NE is not involved

Im still surprised he didn't take the Titans job.
Im more concerned about our schemes going forwwrd.
I know Flores is a motivator but is he the X's and O's guy like Patricia?
As far as McDaniels some of his calls make me shake my head but overall he knows how to attack weaknesses and fool people when it matters most.
Let's hope the next OC keeps this offense rolling.
As far as Judge I have a feeling Bill is constantly in his ear from games I watch that's what I see.
Maybe BB feels it's not huge loss or maybe Kraft is cheap.
No the first one.

Im still surprised he didn't take the Titans job.
Im more concerned about our schemes going forwwrd.
I know Flores is a motivator but is he the X's and O's guy like Patricia?
As far as McDaniels some of his calls make me shake my head but overall he knows how to attack weaknesses and fool people when it matters most.
Let's hope the next OC keeps this offense rolling.
As far as Judge I have a feeling Bill is constantly in his ear from games I watch that's what I see.
Maybe BB feels it's not huge loss or maybe Kraft is cheap.
No the first one.

I'm not sure BB will hire you if you're just a motivator and not an "X's and O's guy".

What background does Flores have calling plays?
What I like about Flores is players seem to really like him so hopefully that helps existing players to stay and good free agents on the fence to take that into their consideration.

the last time we lost both offensive and defensive coordinators at the same time, it took us 10 years to win another super bowl. :( The importance of Josh and Matt cannot be understated.

Not sure I'm too hot on this take. We also lost a lot of key defensive players over that span...hell, we lost some good offensive players as well. There was a lot that happened to end that run. Even so, we were a "face-guarding" call away from facing (read: beating) the Rex Grossman Bears...to say nothing of 2007.

giphy.gif

That's a step too far...the Jest? Nah, **** them.

But yeah, Josh to the Colts...he seems intent on going to our rivals. I would have wished him success had he gone to any one of maybe 25 teams, but the Colts? No...**** that. Sorry...I really like him, but that's too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes