PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

EDIT: McDaniels to Colts is now NOT going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge please leave from under Hitler...BB will be on my $h!t list until further notice...I hope he loses a lot of those assistants so he can re-up his yes Dad Sons.
I’m sure Bill Belichick will be devastated that someone so reknowned as you puts him on the **** list.

Judge please leave from under Hitler...BB will be on my $h!t list until further notice...I hope he loses a lot of those assistants so he can re-up his yes Dad Sons.

Belichick = Hitler

Definitely the worst post in the history of Patsfans.com

Whoever had 280 posts until Godwin's law kicked in wins the prize!

Whoever had 280 posts until Godwin's law kicked in wins the prize!

That was harsh but I am just so upset...sorry if I offended anyone.

godwins-law1.png

From Schefter on Twitter - Stunner: Patriots’ OC Josh McDaniels has decided NOT to accept Colts’ HC job and will remain with New England, sources told ESPN.

WOW he really left them at the alter. He showed up at the wedding and then instead of saying "I do" he told them "no thanks".

Speculate away. BB might be leaving is the first thing that came to my mind.

From Schefter on Twitter - Stunner: Patriots’ OC Josh McDaniels has decided NOT to accept Colts’ HC job and will remain with New England, sources told ESPN.

WOW he really left them at the alter. He showed up at the wedding and then instead of saying "I do" he told them "no thanks".

BB's back next year but it' the last year of his contract, so 2019?

Holy **** .my coworker a big Dolphons fan just send me the news.. Megaton!!

Guess we can close this thread. Forever..

Must have been all the drugs lined up on Jim Irsay's desk or the four foot bong sitting in the corner of Jim Irsay's office.

article-2582819-1C5E0D4D00000578-230_634x471.jpg

James Irsay, owner of the NFL's Indianapolis Colts, was jailed early March 17, 2014.

He'll be back - book it. He's a great offensive mind, but crappy HC, especially in a cesspool like Indy.

Question now is: who replaces him here?

How prophetic. hahaha

That's the fastest "book it" you've made good on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes