PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman Injury Seems to Now Be Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you.

But JE11 was more than talent. He's the guy you throw to in the Super Bowl on 3rd and 12. He's the heart and soul of our offense.

But I do think that if he's out for a while, we have great depth at WR and the rest of that corps has an opportunity to step up and show the same qualities that make Edelman a Patriots Hall of Famer. Malcolm Mitchell I'm looking at you.

They have options but we will see. Brady always looked for edelman in those big 3rd down plays. Ughhhh

IzxcRRz.jpg

Don't make me laugh while I am in pain.

It just hurts worse.

They have options but we will see. Brady always looked for edelman in those big 3rd down plays. Ughhhh
Yep, just like he always looked for Welker...when Welker left, I was a true supporter of JE filling that role.
Most laughed, and said Jules wasn't near the talent.
The healthy guy who plays for the team and produces is the new gem...it will never end until TB12 hangs it up.

We are basically replacing edelman with cooks....offense is essentially the same

Patriots suspect Julian Edelman tore his ACL, but do not definitely know, per source. MRI on Sunday to determine full extent of injury.

#Patriots WR Julian Edelman has suffered what is believed to be a torn ACL, per sources. MRI tomorrow to confirm.

We are basically replacing edelman with cooks....offense is essentially the same

True but that chemistry won't come immediately. You want options out there. Teams might put a safety over the top. I said mitchell would have to step up and he will have to do it.

Sounds pretty likely he tore it. I'll still be in denial until then, of course.

Get home from work, turn on the game check the threads and the 1st one was this punch gut....

Next man up.
Sulking does nothing.
Coach'em up Bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes