PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ebron Unhappy About Steelers' Schedule, Already Predicting a Trip to Tampa

All I want for Christmas is for them to go 16-0 and then one done.
That thought has occurred to me.... it has also occurred to me how if we have a 16-team playoff, we could potentially see NE-Pitt in that first round... of course, a lot of chips still have to fall just right for that to happen.

That thought has occurred to me.... it has also occurred to me how if we have a 16-team playoff, we could potentially see NE-Pitt in that first round... of course, a lot of chips still have to fall just right for that to happen.
1HDK.gif

BTW, Ebron needs to STFU about the hardships of playing 3 games in 12 days. Any team that plays on 2 consecutive Sunday’s and then follows it up with a Thursday game is playing their 3rd game in 12 days, so it is hardly an ultra-rare occurrence.

Most teams have that sort of stretch at one point during the season. In fact, we are in the very middle of one right now with AZ on the 29th, LAC on the 6th, LAR on the 10th.
Of all people, he should know this. The dummy played four seasons with the Lions, and they do this every year at Thanksgiving.

I would much prefer to play Pittsburgh over KC or even TN.

I have a some things come to mind.
  1. STFU
  2. Do players actually think this chit? DO YOU KNOW HOW FEKKIN HARD IT IS TO GET TO THE SUPER BOWL?? I mean, if Tom Brady actually was dumb enough to say that "when we go to the Super Bowl..." I might give him a pass... only because I know he knows how hard it is to get there. But we all all know Tom Brady wouldn't say chit like this because he's not FEKKIN STUPID!
  3. Refer back to #1.
Freakin' Tomlin. :rolleyes:

I think the player orientation sessions in Pittsburgh consists of 2 major points: how to be a showoff tool and how to whine. They dont seem to do much else other than this season which is going pretty well for them.

they're gong to lose to the bills colts and browns..........then they'll lose in round 1 of the playoffs

BTW.......who da fuk is Eric Ebron? with a name like that, dude's gotta suck

Some day I'll learn not to be surprised by how small the world gets to these guys.
Look around, buddy. You are really all up in arms about this? Talk about manufacturing your own personal dramas.

they're gong to lose to the bills colts and browns..........then they'll lose in round 1 of the playoffs

BTW.......who da fuk is Eric Ebron? with a name like that, dude's gotta suck
A Lebron wannabe? “Ebron” sounds like a s***** online company

I do think the Steelers are going to the Bowl this year. They match up extremely well with KC on both sides.
awful lot of dropped passes by their receivers in the 2nd half against the ratbirds....hearing footsteps???

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back