PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Earl Thomas wants attention, so here it is:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Earl Thomas: Pats seemed uninterested in tackling Derrick Henry, our mindset different

Earl Thomas has a large area in his small brain where the Patriots organization lives rent-free. His inferiority complex is embarrassing as he constantly ties to put down the Patriots, so I thought I'd post a photo of him in case you forgot what his legacy is all about. I couldn't post the classy photos of him flipping off the Seahawks because it's tasteless. Anyway, the quote is particularly funny because earlier this season he was called out by his own organization for shying away from running backs out of fear of getting run over.

But man, it must hurt to have to live with this. Getting burned by Tom Brady and Danny Amendola in SB49, when you are supposed to be the best safety in the league. That's little Earl at the bottom of the screen. Don't let his small size distract you from his enormous mouth and all the insecure trash talking coming out of it.

Earl+Thomas+Danny+Amendola+Super+Bowl+XLIX+xenaDzSoHHHl.jpg

I love me some Danny Playoffs.

We still probably do not win the Superbowl this year, but Danny would've made a difference

Guessing Detroit would have traded him for like a 7th round pick at that juncture of the season, but at least we got Sanu for a 2nd.

Guessing Detroit would have traded him for like a 7th round pick at that juncture of the season, but at least we got Sanu for a 2nd.
Detroit still had high expectations at that point. They were only 2-3-1, but were four blown calls in two games away from being 4-1-1.

As an aside, that was one of two games that the refs handed to the Chiefs this season. Either outcome being reversed would have given the Patriots a bye.

We still probably do not win the Superbowl this year, but Danny would've made a difference
He'd have been good for 100 yards and .5 TDs a playoff game I figure.

Kinda OT but I got my son an Xbox for Christmas so we could play Madden against each other.

I played some of the franchise mode as a rookie QB and Earl Thomas sent my QB a text message talking crap.

I basically told him GFY but I was surprised what a **** he was.

I see now that the game is very realistic. o_O

Who?

He was supposed to be a 49er. Sherman must be pissed.

Hes right. Our tackling sucked. Mccourty was really poor. Except for hightower I think

it's easier to digest the Sanu thing when you think of it as 'we traded a Jordan Richards for a Mo Sanu'. Kinda a wash...

Our defense gave up 13 points. Let’s see if the ravens give up less than that. Everytime the pats lose you see the clowns coming out and kicking them when they’re down. It’s that inferiority complex.

I love me some Danny Playoffs.

I know I’m in the minority but think he should be a Patriots Hall or Famer. I don’t understand why he wasn’t resigned as I thought his salaries were reasonable post-Patriots. Wondering if he was just tired of the grind of playing for BB. Literally have never seen a guy as consistently clutch. If you could choose one player to throw a ball to on 4th and elimination, I’d take Amendola. He not only always made the most intense, pressure packed plays, but they’ were numerous times circus catches or 50/50 balls at best. Best clutch Pats receiver, and that’s with a very full appreciation for Edelman and Troy Brown.

I know I’m in the minority but think he should be a Patriots Hall or Famer. I don’t understand why he wasn’t resigned as I thought his salaries were reasonable post-Patriots. Wondering if he was just tired of the grind of playing for BB. Literally have never seen a guy as consistently clutch. If you could choose one player to throw a ball to on 4th and elimination, I’d take Amendola. He not only always made the most intense, pressure packed plays, but they’ were numerous times circus catches or 50/50 balls at best. Best clutch Pats receiver, and that’s with a very full appreciation for Edelman and Troy Brown.

Wish we would of paid Amendola he's still good had more yards this past season 678 then every year he was in NE. If Brady comes back I hope we can work out a trade. The most he had in NE was 659 in 2017.

The number of trophies he’s won is equal to the number of trophies dented by baseballs in BB’s cachet.

Nothing he said was incorrect.

Nothing he said was incorrect.

Really? He called out the effort of a team that just held the Titans to 14 points (before the pick 6)? Same core defense that just went to three straight Super Bowls?

He has been criticized for his own lack of effort against the run. But in bragging about how the Ravens are such a physical, big **** swinging team of nasty defenders, there’s nothing incorrect there? Guy is such a big talker and classless jackass. He’s riding the Lamar Jackson train and earning accolades on reputation alone. It’s going to be hilarious when this ****y fool falls short again in the postseason after acting like it’s so easy and rubbing salt on the Patriots, 6X champs.

Hes right. Our tackling sucked. Mccourty was really poor. Except for hightower I think
“Uninterested” or incapable?
Potato...... Potahto
The Boogeymen picked their noses while Henry and the Titans OL steamrolled them

The Earl of Truth has triggered the deniers

“Uninterested” or incapable?
Potato...... Potahto
The Boogeymen picked their noses while Henry and the Titans OL steamrolled them

The Earl of Truth has triggered the deniers

Didn’t know the game ended at the half. All in all the patriots defense gave up 14 points. Secondary was outstanding. Patriots 5 offensive possessions in the second half and did nothing. I don’t count the last one because the game was over at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes