PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players still need to execute even if the coaching is perfect.

I'm dreading the offense on the field. Wondering how they are gonna **** it up again

Just by the way.

Joe Judge (former Patriots special teams coordinator)

I cannot remember the last time the Pats played these poorly. For the first time in years, I can relate a little to fans of every other NFL team!

Brady will be forcing all his throws now watch.

Get it all out, let everyone write us off. Get healthy and I will see you in the playoffs. I don't care where or who we play when we are healthy. Let it go. Bill has tape for just about everything now lol.

Philly has 162 total yards of offense and just 9 first downs. Bradford is just 11-20. Murray has six carries for 2 yards.

But they have scored 28 straight points on special teams and defense, and they are blowing the Patriots out.

This is unfathomable.

It ain't over but its almost over

Even with Hightower, Collins, Edelman, Gronk and Lewis this game would be hard to win cause sometimes crazy things happen.

To win this game the Pats now need to play very well and hope for a mistake (turnover or STs/D score).
Defensive score would help

Can't blame the defense

They have been bad in all three phases of the game. Must have been a very bad week of practice. It shows.

Just came home right now, my cell phone ran out of battery , wtf is going on?

At home?!

Or we are going into a shell and run for ****

There's never an ideal time to give up a PR TD, but the O is not playing near well enough for that to happen today of all days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back