PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Drew Brees has retired

Translation: "I'm about to take all of your regular season records."

Yep, barring injury he’ll have all the records next year. What he’ll be doing now is putting more distance between him and the Rodgers, Mahomes, etc.

Rewards a guy for adopting the city as his own, and loving it, while working his *** off as a player for 20 years and bringing them a championship.
In contrast to the home grown Manning family business which doesn't show up with that much integrity or local pride.

NOLA chooses its heroes well.
City of origin is very important to you , isn't it?

Just curious if you approve of Brees' local pride/integrity at his city of origin or is it just a Manning obsession?

Who's arguing that the cap's not doing its job? The point is, and has been, that the cap is mostly just an accounting gimmick.
Yep. 100%. These voidable years a complete joke and loophole but I am fine with it. That is why you need a GM that knows how to manipulate it every season.

Imagine if someone said this 2 years ago: “In 2 years, Tom Brady will be starting his second season for the Bucs after winning the SB in his very first, and Jameis Winston will be the Saints’ starting QB”.

It feels weird just writing it! :D
It looks to be Taysom Hill as the starter. LOL. It is amazing. But the South is in complete rebuild mode unless Carolina lands Watson which they would have to give away their entire draft to do it. I have to think the Bucs odds go way up of getting back to the Bowl with an unhappy Wilson and Rodgers, its hard not to see this team as the tops in the conference. They have so much buy in right now from their players with the GOAT leading the way.

City of origin is very important to you , isn't it?

Just curious if you approve of Brees' local pride/integrity at his city of origin or is it just a Manning obsession?

I don't even know what you mean with the first sentence.
Nothing more here than happy that the city recognized his hard work and commitment, which harmonizes with that city's culture.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back