PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

draft strategy question

It would certainly go a long way to appeasing the “Bill can’t draft a wr to save his life crowd.”
I’m no fan of the Belichick haters but they are right on that point, Belichick routinely mistakes dogsh!t college receivers as having equal value to the top receivers in any draft. And yes, I would love to see Chase mysteriously drop like Wilfork did and have Belichick take him.

It's absolutely in scope anytime recent crappy drafts or poor talent on the roster comes up. Because there is a clear reason. We have a doofus who is the worst talent evaluator in the Pats war room next to Bill. This franchise is in massive trouble if Bill retires. Maybe get more upset over the total ineptitude to evaluate college players.
So that’s a no to adding anything new? I have two people blocked you are fast approaching my third just to avoid reading the same tired boring argument for the 5,000th time.

It's absolutely in scope anytime recent crappy drafts or poor talent on the roster comes up. Because there is a clear reason. We have a doofus who is the worst talent evaluator in the Pats war room next to Bill. This franchise is in massive trouble if Bill retires. Maybe get more upset over the total ineptitude to evaluate college players.
No, it simply shows your ignorance.

Seriously do you have this copy and pasted somewhere? Alerts set up when someone says anything draft related? We get it you hate mcdaniels you blame him 100% for the poor drafting of the past. Could you perhaps add something new to the discussion instead of the same old boring crap you have spewed, I am being generous here, at least 1000 times?
He could just make it his sig line.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back