PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft room video: Malcolm Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
never heard it called a folder before but ....

Kraft to Cyrus Jones: "So you run back punts too, aye?"

LoL.

Jones played great on special teams last Sunday though.

I think they'll mold him into shape for that next camp.

Check out the size of Ernie's binder

Another one.

Whats with Kraft wearing the blue/black sweatsuit? He looks like he just did 42 laps around Patriot Place at 5:30am and now is ready for a soft serv ice cream.

I would love to hear what the draftees said when they got the call. Sounded like valentine and Mitchell were excited. Granted, all those kids want to get a call, but when the phone rings and you are going to this dynasty.....that has to be really special.

Kraft to Cyrus Jones: "So you run back punts too, aye?"

LoL.

Jones played great on special teams last Sunday though.

IDK if someone already said this but that was Johnathan Jones undrafted rookie, Cyrus was inactive.

I would love to hear what the draftees said when they got the call. Sounded like valentine and Mitchell were excited. Granted, all those kids want to get a call, but when the phone rings and you are going to this dynasty.....that has to be really special.

I can only imagine. Think of it this way. You are looking at your own board on a notepad, you created yourself, and there are numerous teams written down. Then Bill calls you out of the blue, telling you he selected you and then passes you onto Bob Kraft.
It must be like hitting the draft football lottery.

Another under-rated trade: 2 6ths, 2 7ths for a higher 7th (18 spots) and a 2017 4th-rounder. Based on the draft value chart, that could be 40 to 50 points vs. 17. The difference is the equivalent of a free 5th-round pick.

IDK if someone already said this but that was Johnathan Jones undrafted rookie, Cyrus was inactive.
I will say that did confuse me when he had that big hit

Do they have longer ones for everyone? I want to know what they said to Brisket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back