PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Day 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted Hernandez more!

Our te core went from **** to sick!

hERNANDEZ IS A STEAL HERE IN THE 4TH, HE WAS PROJECTED TO US IN THE 2NDE, bRADY GOT TO BE HAPPY.

crap i thought you guys were joking... are we just picking florida players for some reason?

Wow. This means that we're going to be using the TE A LOT more. In that case, great pick up on Hernandez. He and Gronk should be a solid TE combo.

Wow, two top tight ends.
Interesting.
Sorry Alge.

3 florida players damn

Great pick on Hernandez, was irritated there for a second with the Jets pick. All better now

Jets are done, they gave up their #6 so all they have left is there 7th round pick.

Really like that pick. TE went from weak to strong with two picks. And everyone says that Crumpler is the ideal teammate, so these young guys have a great teacher.

BPA 53 per Gosselin

Also, I like having three tight ends again

Gronkowski, Crumpler & Hernandez should be nifty. Excellent value, like the player, but...

I'd still like a front 7 player, please.

Just quietly.. way to stock tight end BB :D.

I have a feeling that AD is going to be trade for another pick soon no idea why i have that feeling but it's going to happen

crap i thought you guys were joking... are we just picking florida players for some reason?

Maybe because they're good?

Hernandez is a fantastic pass catching TE...

BPA 53 per Gosselin

Also, I like having three tight ends again

Pats have 5 now.. though Hernandez is more of an undersized TE/H-back than a true TE.

Not thrilled with the pick. Rather have Al Woods or Arthur Jones.

Last edited:
Hernandez pick looks even smarter, now that Baltimore takes Pita right behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back