PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

D'qwell Jackson on Pat McAfee show: Ball wasn't deflated

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF are you talking about? Seriously. Brady never turned over his phone. You're timeframe on when he got a new phone is incorrect as well. And the NFL could not leak anything from his phone because they never had it to begin with.

Brady refused to turn over the phone because he was afraid the NFL would leak information. They never actually leaked anything. What came out were the items that were made public record because they were turned over to the court.

Brady got a new Iphone after his old Samsung "broke". He got the new phone only after he had talked to his lawyers to make sure it was ok. They agreed it was because they had an agreement with Wells that Brady wouldn't need to turn over the phone. An agreement that the league reneged on and then used to alter what they punished Brady for.

The Wells Report in Context

While the cell phone was a red herring, it doesn't change the fact that you just spewed a bunch of garbage that never happened.

your reading comprehension is brutal. absolutely brutal

brady offered his phone

wells said he did not need it (because it was a framejob)

wells has had all texts between jastremski
and mcnally and anything brady texted to anyone else.

the nfl leaked info from brady mocking manning and other things as well

did you even follow this?

I made no other comments on the details of your phone diareah.

OK, his assistant (whoever that is) disposed of it.

You are an ass****. gubye

You need yo learn how to discourse with others without insults.

yet you call me an ass and started the insults

comical

Something about a pool cover too. I don't remember when those came out though.

it was him being pissed about a pool cover and him mocking manning, which makes him look bad

i am laughing at people believing he “destroyed” his phone as if he was attempting to hide something when they already had any transmissions from other’s phones.

you just need one phone to get those transmisions

brady simply bought a new phone to protect himself at that point, creeped out at what the nfl was doing with the leaks.

some of our own fans are
seriously obtuse believing goodell. this board is very strange. it’s like bully clique who think they know everything about anything and then get exposed and lash out in embarrasment

“da”bruinz is creepy

Brady did have his phone destroyed. AFTER he was told they didn't need it and AFTER Wells had agreed that they could go with records from the Phone company instead.

Not sure why you think this is a lie..

i have never seen someone so obtuse and naive thinking they
are right

brady bought a new phone

the word “destroy” is used for a reason

get it?

you are not familiar with laywers
and how they operate, are you?

wells said they did not need his phone

weeks later, brady buys a new phone like millions of americans do everyday as they get it wiped for security purposes

nothing more, nothing less

brady was framed

WOW. Look at you spin.

You said " because he was creeped out the NFL was leaking stuff of his phone to the public. "

D'qwell Jackson on Pat McAfee show: Ball wasn't deflated

It's in YOUR POST.
The NFL couldn't have leaked ANYTHING off Brady's phone to the public because they never had it. Seriously.

You continuously don't know wtf you are talking about and then you have the audacity to sh*t on others and tell them to do their homework? I did mine. I provided the documented PROOF that you didn't (and still don't) know what you are talking about.

you are serious moron. they leaked communications by brady to the public

this is a fact..pool covers,
mocking manning, etc

if you have evidence you don’t
need to curb public opinion and such an investigation would never take months

have you been in a coma? are you goodell?

WTF are you talking about? Seriously. Brady never turned over his phone. You're timeframe on when he got a new phone is incorrect as well. And the NFL could not leak anything from his phone because they never had it to begin with.

Brady refused to turn over the phone because he was afraid the NFL would leak information. They never actually leaked anything. What came out were the items that were made public record because they were turned over to the court.

Brady got a new Iphone after his old Samsung "broke". He got the new phone only after he had talked to his lawyers to make sure it was ok. They agreed it was because they had an agreement with Wells that Brady wouldn't need to turn over the phone. An agreement that the league reneged on and then used to alter what they punished Brady for.

The Wells Report in Context

While the cell phone was a red herring, it doesn't change the fact that you just spewed a bunch of garbage that never happened.

umm, what never happened? you think brady is guilty?

are you daft?

brady bought a new phone

they told the public he essentially smashed
his phone with a hammer to create more suspicion and appearance of guilt

wow

was this board in a
coma during all
of this goodell cheating?

it was him being pissed about a pool cover and him mocking manning, which makes him look bad

i am laughing at people believing he “destroyed” his phone as if he was attempting to hide something when they already had any transmissions from other’s phones.

you just need one phone to get those transmisions

brady simply bought a new phone to protect himself at that point, creeped out at what the nfl was doing with the leaks.

some of our own fans are
seriously obtuse believing goodell. this board is very strange. it’s like bully clique who think they know everything about anything and then get exposed and lash out in embarrasment

“da”bruinz is creepy
If my company demanded my personal cell phone, I’d just say nope and hope they fire me so I could sue their arses

are you daft?

brady bought a new phone

wow

was this board in a
coma during all
DaBruinz got hit by too many pucks

NFL has no right to request any players private property. Never had and never will

So what Brady did with his phone can never be brought up as a relevant fact

How is Goodell still the Commisioner? He is the most overpaid and useless clown in the world.

your reading comprehension is brutal. absolutely brutal

brady offered his phone

wells said he did not need it (because it was a framejob)

wells has had all texts between jastremski
and mcnally and anything brady texted to anyone else.

the nfl leaked info from brady mocking manning and other things as well

did you even follow this?

MORE BS from you. MY reading comprehension is just fine. YOU are the moron who doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

No. The NFL didn't leak info from Brady mocking Manning. What was RELEASED was information in the texts that were submitted to COURT. And it all happened LONG after Brady's interview in March with Wells..

As @Raymond said. We're on the same side, but you just don't know wtf you are talking about. You have no clue what the facts actually are and you continue to just make sh!t up without providing one iota of proof.

DaBruinz got hit by too many pucks

NFL has no right to request any players private property. Never had and never will

So what Brady did with his phone can never be brought up as a relevant fact

You might want to actually read what is said instead of running your mouth and proving you're as clueless as @Chris Stevenson

you are serious moron. they leaked communications by brady to the public

this is a fact..pool covers,
mocking manning, etc

if you have evidence you don’t
need to curb public opinion and such an investigation would never take months

have you been in a coma? are you goodell?

NO. YOU are the serious moron. The Pool Cover information wasn't released until AUGUST. That was 5 months after Brady's interview with Wells and 3 months after Brady provided the information to Wells after the suspension was first handed out.

And the Pool Cover information was released by the NFLPA, NOT the NFL.
Tom Brady's reaction to being told he has to buy an $8,500 pool cover is priceless

Yet again, YOU don't know wtf you are talking about.

I seem to remember that Jackson said early on that he never said anything about the football's deflation. He was saving it because it was an INT of a Brady pass in the playoffs. That's more rare than a PEDton one-and-done. Jackson was used by the NYFL and the Indiots to push the false story.

are you daft?

brady bought a new phone

wow

was this board in a
coma during all

Myself and the regulars on this board know 1000 times more about DeflateGate that you do. And no, I never said Brady was guilty nor implied it. I was contradicting your lies.

Here are your FALSE claims:
- Brady was "creeped out by the NFL leaking stuff of his phone to the public". (post #33 of this thread. I've quoted you verbatim including your misspelling of the word off)"

- Brady's assistant is female. ( post #47)

- You claim my reading comprehension is brutal. (post #81)

- The NFL leaked the information regarding Pool Covers, Brady's Comments on Manning (post #81)

- You claim that I believe Goodell / NFL and not Brady (post #83)

- That I am obtuse and naive that I am right. (post #84)

1) The FACT is that Brady was NOT "creeped out by the NFL leaking stuff of his phone to the public". The NFL NEVER HAD BRADY'S PHONE TO LEAK THINGS FROM.

2) Brady's assistant works for HIM and is MALE. His name is Ben Harwitz.

3) My reading comprehension is just fine. You're the one who claimed that the NFL was leaking stuff of his (Brady's phone). I quoted you directly. Several times in fact.

4) The NFLPA is who released the emails regarding the pool covers. They did it as part of their counter-claim against the NFL after Brady's failed appeal in front of Goodell.

5) You throw out the a ******** claim that anyone not agreeing with you "believes Goodell". This is despite the fact that everything that the people not agreeing with you has shown that they are fighting you on the FACTS of the Case as YOU have presented them. They are NOT AGREEING with Goodell. But you're too stupid to realize that.

6) You regurgitated exactly what I said but you claimed I'm obtuse and naive. Clearly, you are the one with the reading comprehension problems. You also have no concept of the order of events of DeflateGate. Which is my you are conflating things that happened in August with Brady's decision in March to not hand over his phone.

In my previous responses to you, I have provided FACTS. I have supported those FACTS with actual links to legitimate articles on Deflategate. YOU, on the other hand, have provided nothing but your half-assed unsupported opinion.

"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting." - A Knight's Tale

MORE BS from you. MY reading comprehension is just fine. YOU are the moron who doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

No. The NFL didn't leak info from Brady mocking Manning. What was RELEASED was information in the texts that were submitted to COURT. And it all happened LONG after Brady's interview in March with Wells..

As @Raymond said. We're on the same side, but you just don't know wtf you are talking about. You have no clue what the facts actually are and you continue to just make sh!t up without providing one iota of proof.
Relax Chumly...really. I said the NFL doesn’t have a right to any players personal belongings. And that includes their cell phones.

If Brady let them have his phone or any data/communications from that phone, he wasn’t too bright.

The only way my company could legally get access to my personal information would be if I broke the law and stole from them or caused them monetary damages. But if they accused me of cheating and requested my personal cell phone, they would lose....unless I broke a law

Why do you think Brady allowed the NFL access to his cell information when he didn’t have to comply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents