PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

D'qwell Jackson on Pat McAfee show: Ball wasn't deflated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Mazz say yesterday "brady destroyed his phone"...They just keep repeating the same proven lies.

All it takes is one defamation suit to bury these people's careers for good.

Brady did have his phone destroyed. AFTER he was told they didn't need it and AFTER Wells had agreed that they could go with records from the Phone company instead.

Not sure why you think this is a lie..

False. He bought a new phone weeks after being interviewed, because he was creeped out the NFL was leaking stuff of his phone to the public. In fact, I would not be shocked if that was intentional by Goodell to get him to do just that, so they could dangle a red herring saying "he destroyed it" as if meant anything, when they already had every single communication aspect they would ever want as part of the fake "investigation" aka the phony framejob.

WTF are you talking about? Seriously. Brady never turned over his phone. You're timeframe on when he got a new phone is incorrect as well. And the NFL could not leak anything from his phone because they never had it to begin with.

Brady refused to turn over the phone because he was afraid the NFL would leak information. They never actually leaked anything. What came out were the items that were made public record because they were turned over to the court.

Brady got a new Iphone after his old Samsung "broke". He got the new phone only after he had talked to his lawyers to make sure it was ok. They agreed it was because they had an agreement with Wells that Brady wouldn't need to turn over the phone. An agreement that the league reneged on and then used to alter what they punished Brady for.

The Wells Report in Context

While the cell phone was a red herring, it doesn't change the fact that you just spewed a bunch of garbage that never happened.

Brady did not destroy his phone. What Brady does with any personal proerty of his in the United States of American is hiss business and NFL creepy behaviors do not supersed US law. Period.

He bought a new phone and had a Pats employee take care of the old one.

Do you have an IQ over 100 or is it below?

More bogus garbage from you.

Yes and yes and yes, all of the above per Goodell, because that's what he wants you to think.

I am sure Brady's secretar/whoever it was who handled it, drove it to a phone store to be wiped or whatever she felt was tehe normal protocol for that.

But, I am sorry, if someone took my phone or computer without a warrant, especially over something so dumb and I knew I was being framed, I'd be getting rid of my phone and getting a new one, too.

The whole is so wrong, I can't even believe it happened.

Brady's assistant is a man by the name of Ben Rawitz. While he used to work for the Pats, he's been in Brady's employ for the better part of a decade.

Please stop spreading your fantasy that the NFL took Brady's cellphone because it never happened.

Tom Brady’s quarterback

Yes and yes and yes, all of the above per Goodell, because that's what he wants you to think.

I am sure Brady's secretar/whoever it was who handled it, drove it to a phone store to be wiped or whatever she felt was tehe normal protocol for that.

But, I am sorry, if someone took my phone or computer without a warrant, especially over something so dumb and I knew I was being framed, I'd be getting rid of my phone and getting a new one, too.

The whole is so wrong, I can't even believe it happened.
It was a minor but understandable misstep from Brady.

Rather than throw it away, he should have said, "I've given you the information you're looking for from my phone, it is now in the hands of my attorney, and if you think I will ever voluntarily give up my phone or other parts of my personal life to you witch hunters, you've been smoking too much avocado ice cream."

IMO it all starts with ownership and Irsay isn't exactly the most ethical, honest, upstanding person on the planet.
We have our first nomination for the 2018 understatement of the year... What gave it away the dead girlfriend or the suitcase full of.... nevermind..

I agree, Josh had his choices and opted for that place.. Lipstick on a pig is still a pig...

It was a minor but understandable misstep from Brady.

Rather than throw it away, he should have said, "I've given you the information you're looking for from my phone, it is now in the hands of my attorney, and if you think I will ever voluntarily give up my phone or other parts of my personal life to you witch hunters, you've been smoking too much avocado ice cream."

I don't think so. He did his interview for 4 hours, they said they didn't need his cell anyway, the union and the CBA does not allow confiscation of it legally, and so he got creeped out as an AMerican citizen and did something about the creepy behavior of the NFL.

So, he essentially already did that. The NFL, then reverted back and lied.

Brady's assistant is a man by the name of Ben Rawitz. While he used to work for the Pats, he's been in Brady's employ for the better part of a decade.

Please stop spreading your fantasy that the NFL took Brady's cellphone because it never happened.

Tom Brady’s quarterback

Um, er, what?

Where did I say they took his cellphone away from him?

They were leaking things from the phones, yes.

Documented fact. Do your homework.

I don't think so. He did his interview for 4 hours, they said they didn't need his cell anyway, the union and the CBA does not allow confiscation of it legally, and so he got creeped out as an AMerican citizen and did something about the creepy behavior of the NFL.

Right, but my approach would've taken the destroyed his cell phone line out of the discussion.

Um, er, what?

WOW. Look at you spin.

You said " because he was creeped out the NFL was leaking stuff of his phone to the public. "

D'qwell Jackson on Pat McAfee show: Ball wasn't deflated

It's in YOUR POST.
The NFL couldn't have leaked ANYTHING off Brady's phone to the public because they never had it. Seriously.

You continuously don't know wtf you are talking about and then you have the audacity to sh*t on others and tell them to do their homework? I did mine. I provided the documented PROOF that you didn't (and still don't) know what you are talking about.

Look at you change your story.. And you still get it wrong despite being provided the story from Brady himself.

While you are correct that the CBA doesn't allow for the confiscation of the cellphone, you're 100% wrong that he "got creeped out". That's total and 100% fiction on your part.

And no. The NFL hadn't leaked anything from anyone's phones by the beginning of March, which is when Brady was interviewed by Wells.

From Brady:

"To try and reconcile the record and fully cooperate with the investigation after I was disciplined in May, we turned over detailed pages of cell phone records and all of the emails that Mr. Wells requested. We even contacted the phone company to see if there was any possible way we could retrieve any/all of the actual text messages from my old phone. In short, we exhausted every possibility to give the NFL everything we could and offered to go thru the identity for every text and phone call during the relevant time. Regardless, the NFL knows that Mr. Wells already had ALL relevant communications with Patriots personnel that either Mr. Wells saw or that I was questioned about in my appeal hearing. There is no “smoking gun” and this controversy is manufactured to distract from the fact they have zero evidence of wrongdoing."

Right, but my approach would've taken the destroyed his cell phone line out of the discussion.

Aluminum - What you said is basically what I got from Brady's statements. That the "broken"/"destroyed" cellphone wasn't an issue because they were willing to provide everything (and did provide everything) to Wells.. The NFL just chose to spin it that Brady was not cooperating, which is not in the CBA either, btw.

Aluminum - What you said is basically what I got from Brady's statements. That the "broken"/"destroyed" cellphone wasn't an issue because they were willing to provide everything (and did provide everything) to Wells.. The NFL just chose to spin it that Brady was not cooperating, which is not in the CBA either, btw.
Oh yeah, totally agree. It's honestly just a matter of PR/optics. If Brady had made a public statement saying explicitly he gave them everything that they asked for, had given his phone to his attorney, and he did not in anyway trust the powers that be at the NFL to protect his private information but he would continue to cooperate, it would've had a different spin then him getting rid of the phone.

But I agree they would've still try to spin it, and he did nothing wrong in what he did.

It was my understanding the league leaked Brady emails. One saying Payton was passed it from memory

Um, er, what?

Wow. You are passionate about a subject of which I'm on your side, but your facts are all wrong. This subject has been discussed endlessly here. You need to read more than you write.

Something about a pool cover too. I don't remember when those came out though.

Brady did not destroy his phone. What Brady does with any personal proerty of his in the United States of American is hiss business and NFL creepy behaviors do not supersed US law. Period.

He bought a new phone and had a Pats employee take care of the old one.

Do you have an IQ over 100 or is it below?

I made no other comments on the details of your phone diareah.

OK, his assistant (whoever that is) disposed of it.

You are an ass****. gubye

You need yo learn how to discourse with others without insults.

Last edited:
It was all an NFL front office agenda

Read the comments tho.. people still use the punishment as "proof" that they did something wrong, and also use the harshness of the penalty as "proof" of the severity of the cheating

That and the "destroyed phone"

**** Goodell, Kensil, the Colts organization and the entire NFL front office
I often wish I could climb into a comments section and b**** slap some people

I tried once....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes