PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dont'a Hightower on the trade block?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the decision to bench Butler, nothing would surprise me.
Tom: “Hi Bill, I heard Troy Brown say on the broadcast Thursday night that Hightower could be a trade candidate?”

Bill: “We’ll do what’s best for the team.”

Tom: “Yeaaaah, he’s not getting traded.”

I just remembered, Collins

Just sayin

TRADED!!!

Made you look.

Regards,
Chris

I just remembered, Collins

Just sayin

Collins was an extremely physically gifted player, but he was unreliable because he freelanced constantly which led to huge holes in the run defense that teams were exploiting regularly

Understanding responsibilities and playing as a small piece in a much larger cohesive unit is more important than any amount of talent

Once you have guys that play within the system and are consistently reliable to do the right thing, and they're physically gifted...then you have a superstar you can throw big money at

Collins was an extremely physically gifted player, but he was unreliable because he freelanced constantly which led to huge holes in the run defense that teams were exploiting regularly

Understanding responsibilities and playing as a small piece in a much larger cohesive unit is more important than any amount of talent

Once you have guys that play within the system and are consistently reliable to do the right thing, and they're physically gifted...then you have a superstar you can throw big money at
He also wasn’t very good in coverage. He’d get interceptions every once in a while that made sportscenter, but he would get owned by inferior players such as old man Owen Daniels in the 2015 AFCCG. On the flip side, Collins was a very underrated blitzer up the middle as seen in the 2015 AFCCG.

He’d fit in well with a Rex Ryan style D where he can run around wherever he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back