PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins snatching Amendola

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected to lose Dola. We only paid him 1.7 million last year and he took a hair cut the last few seasons. We are stacked at WR and weren't going to give him $$$$. If all of our WR's are healthy next year...Dola might not even be active on game days....Cooks, Mitchell, Hogan, Dorsett, Edelman, Britt, and Slater...

That being said...THANK YOU, Dola! Great time in NE....two Superbowls....and clutch play-off performances....

Trying my best to find a positive here... Mitchell must be healthy??

Curious to see what he got. Can't blame him for it even if it's a rival but the lolphins still suck.

This is bad news. He wouldn’t have cost that much. I don’t understand why everyone is making moves and we seem to be waiting for something.

Let’s see the contract details before we start throwing stones

Good luck to Mr. Amendola. He'll love the weather, even if his team doesn't make the playoffs.

As an aside, this clears a minor logjam at WR. While things can certainly change, this sets the 5 man corps.

Britt
Dorsett
Edelman
Hogan
Mitchell

Missing our #1 WR there.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Pretty disappointing offseason so far but I feel like last offseason hamstrung us. Some really bad moves last year. If big Nate leaves, I’ll be concerned.

About Dola specifically...love the guy but if they don’t manage his snaps he won’t last the whole season. Not super worried about WR depth.

7446172.gif

Can you really blame the guy? I mean he poured his guts out there for the Pats, and d1ckhead Belichick, the stingy GM he is, kept on forcing him to take cuts.
Enoug is enough. I hate to see him go, but I can't blame the guy.

Be good 'Dola, thanks for everything!

Good luck to Mr. Amendola. He'll love the weather, even if his team doesn't make the playoffs.

As an aside, this clears a minor logjam at WR. While things can certainly change, this sets the 5 man corps.

Britt
Dorsett
Edelman
Hogan
Mitchell

Uhh. Brainfart? Typo? You got a trade scoop Deus? :D

He did say he’d love to stay but only if the money is right. This is potentially his last chance to get a good deal?

OK, who else has already Googled "2018 NFL Combine Wide Receiver 3-Cone Drill"????

Best of luck, DA... 14 times a year.

Britt
Dorsett
Edelman
Hogan
Mitchell
You expect them to trade Brandin Cooks?

Hoping it's fake news, but I doubt it. Or maybe he'll pull a McDaniels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back