PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins Fans Ready for the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is about the Dolphins vs. Pats and the Dolphins have faired better or as good as any one else vs. the Pats the past 5 years.

The Phins have a 4-6 record during those 5 years. The Colts have a 3-4 record. Denver, though, has a 3-1 record against the Pats during the same time frame. And the Redskins are 1-0 against the Pats. So, technically, you'd have to say MOST everyone else.

So let me see if I have this strait there Welker 83; you're calling me a tool, yet you are a dolphins fan correct? And as such, your handle is Welker83, correct? A player who is no longer on your team correct?

Pot, meet kettle; might take you awhile to wrap yourself around that, but give it a shot..........................

He's too busy crying in his beer as he watches Brady hoist yet another Lombardi.

score.jpg

:rocker:

Still porter is a threat. In Pitt he ...

. . . kissed his Head Coach live on national television. Heard big mouth Joey's next smooching partner is Dolphins icon "Super" Dan Marino. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Taylor only had 1 sack in the Pats loss to the Fins last year? Wow...you could have fooled me. The difference in the Fins games that I could see was that in Miami, Taylor treated Light like he was his little biatch. It was *pathetic*. Brady was getting hit on *every* pass play. Then, the same Matt Light shut out Merriman in the SD game...go figger.

Taylor only had 1 sack in the Pats loss to the Fins last year? Wow...you could have fooled me. The difference in the Fins games that I could see was that in Miami, Taylor treated Light like he was his little biatch. It was *pathetic*. Brady was getting hit on *every* pass play. Then, the same Matt Light shut out Merriman in the SD game...go figger.

IIRC it was more Nick Kazcur who was missing every block on Taylor than Matt Light. They kept sending him to his side.

Rather peachy of the Fish fans I must say....

And in other Fish related news, Culpepper has solicited the aid of the NFLPU. This however hasn't distracted Ricky from taking another bong hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes