PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins Fans Ready for the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm they think the best way to beat the pats is to beat up the QB. Can we add this to stupid fan cliches?

Porter intimidating Brady...BHA HA HA HA HA HA AHAHAHA

I thought it was funny too. We all know that's Jason Taylor's job.

p1_brady_taylor.jpg

_40650617_bradysacked203.jpg

He might be frustrated here

AP_tom_brady_yells_at_ref_8654644.sized.jpg

1165786606_9572.jpg

spacecrime said:
Are you referring to the statistics you gave us last year in another thread that proved Culpepper was a better QB than Brady?

Not me..that was some one else you guys are very familiar with but i disgust...aqua4everHopeful or somethign like that...

Liar. In the thread titled Dolphin Fan Here:

Check his career numbers...they all beat brady...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=33998&page=2

Post #43

Shame on you for throwing AquaVelvaBoy under the bus. Don't you know better than to lie in a forum with an Archive?

Not me..that was some one else you guys are very familiar with but i disgust...aqua4everHopeful or somethign like that...

Just come back when the Fins start winning. It's called a fair weather fan.

You know, the Dolphins have great potential as a team. Well actually...they could be average, instead of below average, but the only two games they focus on the entire season are the ones against the patriots. They prepare for NE every day of the season. They could care less about the other games. I don't know what other people think, but anyone can see that the Dolphins only care about 2 games in the season. They would care about the play-offs, they just never make it.

1165790783_2926.jpg

1165790856_3777.jpg

26825983.jpg

Those aren't tears are they?
You're right, they aren't tears.

Aqua you are the biggest dumbass ever. "Those aren't tears are they?". Please explain to me where there are any tears. :rolleyes:

You can post pics of Brady being frustrated and sacked but it doesnt really matter to me as ever since Brady has become QB, we have topped you guys EVERY SINGLE YEAR in the AFC East. So save any trash talk for when you guys do top us for once.

Not that good? he has more pro-bowls than all the starting NE linebackers COMBINED. (adalius has one for ST's and one as a LB, Bruschi has the other one). and to write him off as old is a stretch figuring he's 5 months older than adalius, 6 months older than colvin, 2.5 years younger than vrabel, and 4.25 years younger than bruschi....

and that's where you lost the thread. pro bowls? why don't you go to a san diego chargers message board?

joey porter has always been overrated due to his big mouth and playing in a great defense.

is he a good player? yes. is he the game-changing player phins fans keep hyping him as? nope. he wasn't when he played NE while with Pittsburg (we've seen him quite a few times) and he won't be in Miami.

You'd think a fan base which has had the pleasure of watching jason taylor would have higher standards.

1165790783_2926.jpg

1165790856_3777.jpg

26825983.jpg

Those aren't tears are they?

I wish I had time to look up pics of all the coaches and QBs that cried in Miami for sucking since Brady was in the league but I have that thing....whats it called again....oh yeah, a LIFE!

Pay your debts douchbag!

Last edited:
Not that good? he has more pro-bowls than all the starting NE linebackers COMBINED. (adalius has one for ST's and one as a LB, Bruschi has the other one). and to write him off as old is a stretch figuring he's 5 months older than adalius, 6 months older than colvin, 2.5 years younger than vrabel, and 4.25 years younger than bruschi....

First, the Pro Bowl is a popularity contest and Porter is a self-promoter.
Second, I said he's a solid pickup but if you think he's going dominate, you're living in a fantasy. I said nothing of his age. You'll see. He may dominate against poor teams but he'll be invisible against good teams. Taylor's the guy who plays big when it counts.

Third, Seau has more pro bowls than Joey has tackles and Jr's a shell of his former self too and since he started last year, he's a starter until opening day.

Last edited:
Does this scrub do this much talking during the season??

That was directed at a Dolphins' fan. What are you talking about?

This thread is about the Dolphins vs. Pats and the Dolphins have faired better or as good as any one else vs. the Pats the past 5 years.

He's too busy crying in his beer as he watches Brady hoist yet another Lombardi.

So I was drinking alcohol when I was 17? That's the last time the Pats won the big game.

Oh no..i spelled a name wrong...forgive me while i cry my tears...

You didn't spell his name wrong. You got the whole first name incorrect. Big difference there chumly.

So if your blocking is so good why couldn't you block jason taylor when he had no help on the other side? and why will you suddenly get him (even though you haven't been able to in YEARS)when he has a legitimate threat opposite him...and what happened the last time jason had an above average rusher opposite from him???? Oh yeah..he led the league in sacks with adawale ogunleye opposite him...almost forgot about that...

I got news for you, Taylor had help on the other side last year. Their names were Kevin Carter and Matt Roth, 1st of all. 2nd of all, in the 1st Miami game with Light still getting into game shame from his broken leg of last season and Koppen still getting into shape from his injury, Taylor was held to 1 sack and the Phins lost. Now, I am pretty sure that O'Callaghan was the guy starting at RT. And he was a rookie.

In the 2nd game, O'Callaghan was out and replaced by Kaczur, who had a terrible game. Brady had a terrible game also. But Taylor still only had 1 sack.

Now, about your claim of Ogunleye being AVERAGE. That is a laugh. Ogunleye, when healthy, is a damn good DE. In fact, its what allowed Mark Anderson to have such a good year last year. Because teams had to focus on Ogunleye.

Now, how Taylor does this year all depends on the Defense that the Phins run. If they run a 4-3, I don't expect Taylor to be nearly as good as he proved he's actually BETTER from the OLB spot int he 3-4 than from the DE spot in the 4-3. Also, I wouldn't be talking about Porter as much as I would be Matt Roth. Roth is going to be a bigger influence there.

No one said Taylor wasn't good. However, you are totally discounting how good other teams pass rush is. And that is your mistake.

BTW, against the Chargers, the Pats had a healthy Daniel Graham and a healthy Nick Kaczur. Matt Light and Dan Koppen were hitting their strides and Logan Mankins was playing like an All-Pro. Those things all factored in to the Pats shutting down the Chargers VAUNTED pass rush. Will it be a tough game? Damn straight. It always is. Who will win? Who knows. I sure as hell don't.

But I am also not on another team's board pounding my chest and pretending that I do or pretending like my team has no flaws when its currently one of the worst managed teams in the league.

This thread is about the Dolphins vs. Pats and the Dolphins have faired better or as good as any one else vs. the Pats the past 5 years.

Denver says hi. Hell, Indy can make a better claim to that title. I'm not trying to discount Miami's success against the Pats too much, as they're in the top 5 of teams i wouldn't want NE to play if my life was on the line. I'm just saying there's no need to exaggerate.

Does this scrub do this much talking during the season??
Dolphin fans talk from March until a couple games into the season. Then they slink off. Next March they will be back, saying the Fins were just starting to roll when the season ended, and now that they cut Trent Green and gave up a second round pick for Kerry Collins, they will knock off the Patriots whose dynasty just ended. Collins will hit Ginn and Chambers in stride every game, and no one can stop them. They will trade for Michael Strahan to replace Joey Porter, and Strahan and Taylor will pressure Brady yadda yadda yadda until the draft when they use a first round pick on a PK and point out had they only kicked three or four more FGs per game, they would have been 10-6 blah blah blah.

We will hear stuff like that every off-season.

First, the Pro Bowl is a popularity contest and Porter is a self-promoter.
Second, I said he's a solid pickup but if you think he's going dominate, you're living in a fantasy. I said nothing of his age. You'll see. He may dominate against poor teams but he'll be invisible against good teams. Taylor's the guy who plays big when it counts.

Third, Seau has more pro bowls than Joey has tackles and Jr's a shell of his former self too and since he started last year, he's a starter until opening day.

Hey First, I was interested in what you said about Porter and I was blown away by what I saw. Check it out.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=4723
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133392

Porter had 7 sacks last year. 2 against the Phins, 2 against TB, 2 against Oakland and 1 against Cleveland. Hot damn if you weren't right. Porter also had NO forced fumbles last year. And had only 1 STUFF.

I have to say that if the Dolphins get the Porter of 06 and not of 05, they are going to be hurting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News