Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

220206192622-miami-dolphins-mike-mcdaniel-next-head-coach-exlarge-169.jpg

He has done an amazing job with Jimmy G. and getting Lance ready to be the full time starter in SF so he is obviously going to do wonders with Tua.

Last edited:
I wonder if Chris Grier thought he was hiring Josh McDaniels.

Most of the new coaching hires have been terrible so far, but this dweeb could luck out with a bounty of draft picks and whoever they might snag at QB on the open market.

wow..the Phins really knocked it out of the park with this "minorita!" hiring...Oh, the integrita...tra la la la la

" Stephen Ross...who do you plan on replacing former head coach Flores with???"

e1ac0a3e-8738-486a-8eb0-d6c3e75b71f9-AP_Patriots_Dolphins_Football.jpg

"after deep meditation and careful thought I have decided on a MINORITY coach to replace Flores...to show some "integrity" dealing with the issue of race..."

220206192622-miami-dolphins-mike-mcdaniel-next-head-coach-large-169.jpg

Most of the new coaching hires have been terrible so far, but this dweeb could luck out with a bounty of draft picks and whoever they might snag at QB on the open market.

Other than drafting Waddle (who was a no brainer) and Xavien Howard , Chris Grier has been as bad as his father at draft. I am not confident that with all those draft picks they will use them wisely.

Other than drafting Waddle (who was a no brainer) and Xavien Howard , Chris Grier has been as bad as his father at draft. I am not confident that with all those draft picks they will use them wisely.

Let’s see if they still have all those picks pending the current investigation.

I would like to throw my hat in the ring. I too am willing to lose games for the Dolphins for 100k a pop, and feel I'd be pretty good at it.

The guy stands 5-foot-9 and according to his Wikipedia page is a proficient violin player. On the plus side, he played football at Yale (couldn't find any stats but he wore No. 28) and is considered a coaching brainiac. The spectacles certainly denote intelligence and I'd consider his full, thick manly beard a major asset.

1644235846705.png

Last edited:
The guy stands 5-foot-9 and according to his Wikipedia page is a proficient violin player. On the plus side, he played football at Yale (couldn't find any stats but he wore No. 28) and is considered a coaching brainiac. The spectacles certainly denote intelligence and I'd consider his full, thick manly beard a major asset.

View attachment 40929
Oh yeah. He will fail in spectacular fashion. Why would the players actually take that dork seriously?

Oh yeah. He will fail in spectacular fashion. Why would the players actually take that dork seriously?

Maybe if he conducts practices by megaphone from an observation tower ... Being a violin player might come in handy, though, especially after losses.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back