PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins 21-0 Gaytriots (like last season)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if every nfl fan was like you this countries mental hospitals would be overflowing with psychiatric patients .and the court system in this country would be even more back logged with endless stalking cases .but the pharmaceutical companies would love you with all the Prozac they would sell.seek a mental health professional immediately
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

your mother is a slut :rocker: :rocker:
His mother is a double gut slut is more like it. He's in a foul mood today his trailor fell off its blocks. :rocker:

Last edited:
PFIPA,
Let me clarify, pretty simple really. Should have read YOU moron, not you're a moron, simple error on my end...............still don't get his point regarding teams folding, but I don't get any of his points, it's all nonsense to be frank with him............

PFIPA,
Let me clarify, pretty simple really. Should have read YOU moron, not you're a moron, simple error on my end...............still don't get his point regarding teams folding, but I don't get any of his points, it's all nonsense to be frank with him............

Well pay a little close attention then.

If every fan was like you and didn't watch their team when they wern't winning, how would that team fund their assests? No ticket sales and no merchandise sales = no team.

You really are dense aren't you; I had season tickets from 1985 through 1992, including the 1-15 Rod "I'm proud of my men" Rust season. Got them again in 1997 and kept them for four years, including Pete Carolls 8-8 debacle.

Once more; I AM NOT A BANDWAGON FAN, GOT IT CLAMBRAIN? How long have you had Doofin season tickets? How many games have you attended in Miami? My guess is never and zero; YOU do not support the team you follow the way it needs to be, with your wallet.

You are either thick as sh!t or a ******, just not sure at this point.........

You really are dense aren't you; I had season tickets from 1985 through 1992, including the 1-15 Rod "I'm proud of my men" Rust season. Got them again in 1997 and kept them for four years, including Pete Carolls 8-8 debacle.

Once more; I AM NOT A BANDWAGON FAN, GOT IT CLAMBRAIN? How long have you had Doofin season tickets? How many games have you attended in Miami? My guess is never and zero; YOU do not support the team you follow the way it needs to be, with your wallet.

You are either thick as sh!t or a ******, just not sure at this point.........

Really? I've bought countless merchandise and been to 2 Dolphins games.

Besides, you already said I should be a band wagon fan, that was enough for me.

Really? I've bought countless merchandise and been to 2 Dolphins games. and i know Ronnie browns phone number. i call him all the time. yes he hangs up but at least i get to talk to him and tell him how much i love him and the dolphins. i love them so much i think I'm going to burst . i love em i love em i love em i love em . i love to hang out with my binoculars and watch Ronnie in the bathroom from the st. hes so sexy in his towel .i love the dolphins so much i wear dolphins underwear and i have dolphin diapers for when i sneak into the locker room i get so excited i sh-t myself lol. i don't care i love them . i bet you don't have patriots diapers . i bet you haven't been arrested countless times for stalking like i have. you tell me whos the real fan ?

Besides, you already said I should stop following Mr sexy[gin Jr] around that was enough for me. any real fan like me should be willing to stalk the teams players :rolleyes:
ya you really told him.

PFIPA,
Double G I understand the moron issue you explained but not the part where you are referring to anyone who lives in thier home state should be a fan of thier respective home state team or the NFL would be in trouble with fan bases -That is what does not sit with me,people who think you should be a fan just because you live in that teams state - you referred that to anyone,not just that goofball Aqua.

If you live in Massachusettes and were a Colts fan for example I would not hold that against a fan who loves a team other than NE,You have a right to love or cheer for any team anywhere,There are no laws required within your home state to do otherwise or millions of people would have broken the law.

Like I said Aqua is an a--hole who has no reason to continuously post in this forum but to aggravate, but he like millions of others has a right to be a fan of the Dolphins and not the Seahawks ect if he lives in Washington State:

I was born,raised and live in Pa (obviously) but I HATE the Eagles and Steelers with a fury and would be more likely to spit on or burn thier jersey in a fire than to wear their respective jerseys and I am less than a 2 hour drive from the Eagles Franklin Field Stadium .

Last edited:
no worries, come 11/4 the cheatriots will go DOWN !!!

DOOOOOOWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNN

:rocker:

no worries, come 11/4 the cheatriots will go DOWN !!!

DOOOOOOWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNN

:rocker:

Why do we always have to deal with the stupid idiots?:confused:

Originally Posted by Aqua4Ever04
Really? I've bought countless merchandise and been to 2 Dolphins games. and i know Ronnie browns phone number. i call him all the time. yes he hangs up but at least i get to talk to him and tell him how much i love him and the dolphins. i love them so much i think I'm going to burst . i love em i love em i love em i love em . i love to hang out with my binoculars and watch Ronnie in the bathroom from the st. hes so sexy in his towel .i love the dolphins so much i wear dolphins underwear and i have dolphin diapers for when i sneak into the locker room i get so excited i sh-t myself lol. i don't care i love them . i bet you don't have patriots diapers . i bet you haven't been arrested countless times for stalking like i have. you tell me whos the real fan ?

Besides, you already said I should stop following Mr sexy[gin Jr] around that was enough for me. any real fan like me should be willing to stalk the teams players

AQWAAAAAAAH You posted this? You really are a sick ****. You need to be instatutionalzed for a long,and I mean very long time. You can do the THOROZINE SHUFFLE in a padded cell wearing you dulfins pajamas. While drooling to some nice soft elevater music

Last edited:
Really? I've bought countless merchandise and been to 2 Dolphins games.

Whoa! Actually BEEN to 2 games!
THAT explains your all-knowing insight into football then.
Or maybe it helps explain why you're so consistently wrong in your statements here.

No, you haven't bought countless merchandise, your parents bought it for you. The only thing you bought was the jersey with the money you were to donate to charity, but you stiffed the charity.

TWO whole games; do you have any idea how idiotic you look when you make a comment like that. You should have used the merchandise angle and stopped there bonehead.

PFIPA; kind of curious, why the hatred towards the Eagles and Steelers (I can't stand either franchise either, but curious as to how you got to the point you did).................

Heres a statistic for you; guess how many Doofins from the 2000-2003 drafts are currently on their roster. How about a grand total of ZERO, that's correct folks, ZERO for 28 picks.

Pathetic, yet morons like Chico Aqua still follow the team.

Really? Wow! I'm serious. I never knew that stat. That's interesting. The front office should all be tarred and feathered,...and possibly stoned to death at high noon.......really. Thnx for the stat. Interesante....
but is that really true??? That's baffling. No way.....

But your statement on following the local team is weak. You're not a fan. I guarantee if your team went 1-15 two years in a row, and then you moved to say, oh I dunno, San Diego, that you'd be a Chargers fan. You're a joke. You talk tough and pound your chest while beating on this Aqua4ever person along with the back up of your troops. Your statement about only supporting your local team completely invalidates yourself as a true pasionate fan.

Really? Wow! I'm serious. I never knew that stat. That's interesting. The front office should all be tarred and feathered,...and possibly stoned to death at high noon.......really. Thnx for the stat. Interesante....
but is that really true??? That's baffling. No way.....

But your statement on following the local team is weak. You're not a fan. I guarantee if your team went 1-15 two years in a row, and then you moved to say, oh I dunno, San Diego, that you'd be a Chargers fan. You're a joke. You talk tough and pound your chest while beating on this Aqua4ever person along with the back up of your troops. Your statement about only supporting your local team completely invalidates yourself as a true pasionate fan.
you spell so good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick