Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Since it seems like idiots at Espn, and some in the nfl would like to see this loser who was the most overated athlete since joe charbenou back in the leauge, what do you think about having him back in the leauge.. If the leauge really feels they need him back in the leauge to survive and make money, the leauge is in more trouble then we know, and we could be heading for a maj work stoppage in 11

I voted "Dont Care". He did his time.

I voted yes and I will go even further and say lets try and get him.....cheap he would be a great weapon for some trick plays and he could be a good back up.

Maybe he doesn't fit with us but some team that wants to give him a chance could get someone for the wildcat package that would be a real threat to throw.

Last edited:
I don't want him back. I never cared for his style of play at the QB position and I couldn't stand how overrated and overhyped he was. I also think he's a disgusting human being for what he did, and even though he did his time, it doesn't change my opinion of him one bit. I'd rather not see him return, and definitely don't want him to ever come to the Patriots.

According to the courts he payed his debt to society but that does not mean i want him on the Pats - As long as he goes elsewhere it really does not matter to me - Goodell and the 32 owners are in charge of that decision,not the fans,not the media and not me.

I just hope for his sake that he does not get picked up by the Browns or ever have to travel to Cleveland's stadium to play them - Can't you just see him near the end zone by the 'Dog Pound?'

Chris Henry was no angel either but hes playing ...

Last edited:
I voted yes and I will go even further and say lets try and get him.....cheap he would be a great weapon for some trick plays and he could be a good back up.

I'm no dog lover but if the Pats signed Vick, I'd stop following them. Seriously.

Not that I'd have to worry because Hell would freeze over before BB or Bob Kraft had anything to do with the freak.

If he's done his time he now has to come back into society and earn a living. If thats in football again then it is what it is, he wont be a Patriot so he's another teams problem.

I voted the last option because if Goodell is going to suspend people merely for getting arrested Vick needs at least an additional suspension on top of his sentence. 1 year minimum but I'd prefer he set a standard that any jail time will result in an additional suspension of equal length. Harsh? For damn sure.

Actually - he shouldn't be back in the league b/c he SUCKS.

But in all reality - no...the NFL is full of punks, yeah, some of whom have done some really, really stupid things. But when I think of Vicks crimes, it just sickens my stomach tremendously, which is why I don't think I can stomach even watching him every week.

Why does anyone care? He's got the kind of talent that can help out some teams, should they choose to sign him. The Patriots won't sign him because they've got Brady and aren't going to get all gimmicky over a lesser quarterback. It seems to me that this should be a non-issue for Patriots fans.

As far as I'm concerned his debt is paid and he should have a clean slate. Seems like a horrible person and not someone I would want my family around. But again according to the society he is free to walk the streets and make a living. Hopefully he has reformed himself with his time spent in prison and things will work out for him.

If he returns, he will be a PR disaster for some team. However, if some NFL team wants to deal with that mess, go right ahead. Suffering daily picketing of your stadium and NFL headquarters is a poor tradeoff for Vick.

Vick was not a good QB (greater than 50% completion was fine with him), and he is not a big dude. The Dolphins tried his brother Marcus, I believe the same size and approximately the same speed, at WR and he failed miserably. The thought you are going to turn this guy into a running back or something else is a stretch. Vick benefited from the threat he would throw the ball. He sounds great for the wildcat offense, if only teams hadn't figured out how to defend against it after the 5th game last year. If he is a pure running back taking hits every running back endures, he won't last two games.

The guy is undisciplined, rusty and likely lost a step or two. There just isn't much in his potential at this point to offset the pain when he is on a roster.

Leonard Little is still playing, so why not Vick.

Don't care. As long as he is not on the Pats.

I say no. The league doesn't need any more bad PR right now, and I don't want to see PETA members outside whatever stadium he's playing at every week of the season.

Plus I also agree with everyone who says Vick is/was overrated. He was nowhere near the phenomenon people made him out to be. I remember back in 2005 I was looking forward to seeing what the Pats would do against him, and then the Falcons yanked him an hour before game time.

Don't care.

He wasn't a good QB before the arrest, and he''ll probably be worse after a year in prison.

What Vick did was bad, but Leonard Little killed a guy while driving drunk and got less than what Vick got. Something is screwed up about that.

PETA would have ball if he returns.

According to what I saw on the news today regarding Vick was that he plans on becoming a construction worker and nothing about NFL plans anytime soon

But on another channel I heard he was expecting to return to the NFL by early fall and this was one of the requirements to his bankruptcy hearing ,so I don't know what he is going to do.

I find it hard to believe he becomes a construction worker in June and is on a football field 3 months later.

Maybe back in the NFL in 2010 but not this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore