PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional round GDT: Ravens @ Bills

33 pts in tie breaker on this game. I'm out.

I despise the Ravens. I was at that game freezing my cojones off when Rice the wife beater ran for 75 to start the game. Sat there and turned into a freaking ice sculpture. Screw Harbawl and his crybaby bigmouth to the deepest pit in Hades.

Getting to the AFC championship was probably beyond the expectations of those Bills or their fanbase. Good for them.
Yea, they don't bother me since they've been totally irrelevant for like ever. Someone needs to neuter the Chefs. Can't allow them to go back to back. They'll be a different team next year with cap issues.

Fitting end to this game. Too bad Baltimore fans. Karma is...well...unpleasant ;)
Karma? The Ravens are definitely a scumbag organization. But the other side has a guy at QB who tweeted racist things in high school. And if the Chiefs win tomorrow, it will be that guy on one side and a coward who beats pregnant women on the other. It get harder each year to root for NFL teams with a clean conscience.

What in particular about the 3 pt half has you excited ? Asking for a friend.
See here's the problem with most of the board ... They've been watching football for 10 - 20+ years but couldn't come up with an insightful remark or take about the game or a player if their life dependent on it. It's just "Told you so about Lamar" that's written in crayons.

Let's pretend he has actual WR's when his security blanket has been Willie Snead since he got to Balt lol.

Mark Andrews is supposed to be that teams #1 target but has come up short in every big game they've had. Big drops from him and others multiple times.

And let's talk about Roman? He's been completely stagnant since hitting first year home runs. Teams have been playing Balty with tons of zone the past few years and he's running 3 man routes against 6 defenders ... And think about who those targets are in the first place? Hollywood who's a Smurf, Snead, Boykin or Andrews.

All year long "weapons" was a subject here but who here would be happy with that group? And expectations aren't just to win games it's winning it all in Balt. Not 8-8/9-7 that most were saying here before that year. Seems like it's a bit unfair but again most of this board doesn't have a clue or objective thought in their head when it comes to this stuff. Most don't even say or have opinions. You can't be wrong if all your post are trash.

Getting to the AFC championship was probably beyond the expectations of those Bills or their fanbase. Good for them.
Huh? I've been seeing them run their mouth since last year about how they were going to sweep the Pats and win the Superbowl. This happens pretty much any time a team has been a doormat for a while and then they get a little taste of winning. The fans become insufferable and obnoxious. Look at Broncos fans a while ago, or Jacksonville when they were good for ten minutes. I don't get it, I never will.

See here's the problem with most of the board ... They've been watching football for 10 - 20+ years but couldn't come up with an insightful remark or take about the game or a player if their life dependent on it. It's just "Told you so about Lamar" that's written in crayons.

Let's pretend he has actual WR's when his security blanket has been Willie Snead since he got to Balt lol.

Mark Andrews is supposed to be that teams #1 target but has come up short in every big game they've had. Big drops from him and others multiple times.

And let's talk about Roman? He's been completely stagnant since hitting first year home runs. Teams have been playing Balty with tons of zone the past few years and he's running 3 man routes against 6 defenders ... And think about who those targets are in the first place? Hollywood who's a Smurf, Snead, Boykin or Andrews.

All year long "weapons" was a subject here but who here would be happy with that group? And expectations aren't just to win games it's winning it all in Balt. Not 8-8/9-7 that most were saying here before that year. Seems like it's a bit unfair but again most of this board doesn't have a clue or objective thought in their head when it comes to this stuff. Most don't even say or have opinions. You can't be wrong if all your post are trash.
You mad bro?

Cheering for the Bills because I think they have the best chance in the AFC field to knock off KC.
The supposedly great offense scored 10 points against the Ravens. Which is not exactly an all time great defense. I think KC beats them by double digits. But we will see. Can't stand either team. But if you put a gun to my head and made me choose I guess I would have to root for Buffalo.

Reactions: Ian
was thinking more along the lines of THIS....

crush-cars.jpeg

So while I expect the Bills to win, this was not the game I predicted at all. I did consider the Bills might sell out to stop the run, but I didn't think they would do so an be so effective. I also thought they would go pass heavy and should abandon it for the most part. They did to great success mostly.

My main take away from this game is this: This is the final nail in the coffin for the Lamar Jackson narrative until he can give good performances in the playoffs. Even in his win last week he didn't look good, and he didn't deserve that win. I considering him a honorary 0-4 until proven otherwise. I no longer care what his stats look like how many rushing yards he gets or how badly he abuses bad Ds. When the whether gets cold and the good teams play and the whistles are swallowed he will be forced to pass to win, and he has shown repeatedly he can't do it. I will not believe in Lamar Jackson until he gives me a reason to believe in January. Neither should anyone else. If they do, then they are not looking at the reality of his play and current limits.

Did he have the best protection? No. Did he have the best weapons? No. Were those bad snaps his fault? No. But that does not excuse him from his missed throws, bad choices and mistakes. His D held this offense to 10 points, and all he could manage was 3 (9 if both FGs are made). And he could and should have done better. If it was just one game it be excusable, it is not. This is a pattern. Sell on Lamar. Sell. Sell. Sell.

As for the Bills, they showed some good coaching today. They have shown that all year, and I think they are well prepared to play KC next week unless they lay an egg. They match up well. I think we will see them take more risk. They seemed to want to play is fairly safe today, and I don't blame them. But their offense hasn't looked good these playoffs so far. They will need to score more vs KC. We have yet to see their best football game in these playoffs yet. Maybe they will bring it next week.

Last edited:
The supposedly great offense scored 10 points against the Ravens. Which is not exactly an all time great defense. I think KC beats them by double digits. But we will see. Can't stand either team. But if you put a gun to my head and made me choose I guess I would have to root for Buffalo.

I hope not. That offense has to get going and that chiefs defense can still give up plays in the passing game. Just need to find a way and slow down that offense.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back