PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional round GDT: Browns @ Chiefs

Happy for Reid, **** Tyreek and the better team won.

Insane call. Hate to say it but hats off to reid and henne

Cleveland's offense is way too slow. They were playing like they had the lead.

3rd and 14 and they let Chad Henne do that.

Lol

Wonder if Mahomes will be healthy for next week. I think the Bills demolish Henne if not.

Cleveland couldnt afford to give it back on tge previous drive. Why they werent feeding hunt over chubb i have no idea. Blew it right there, you know the defense is useless

Browns doing browns things and not doing the fundamentals right has cost them big here.

Running the ball after a big drive on the ground bringing success with better use of timeouts and they win that game.

refs didn’t help but they should’ve taken it anyway.

Amazing game by the refs I’ll say that much
Browns shat themselves on that last possession though... & the defense didn’t do their job on the final KC drive.

Wonder if Mahomes will be healthy for next week. I think the Bills demolish Henne if not.
Call me crazy but I think the Bills win either way but yes they would roll if Mahomes can’t play.

crazy call with the pass but with nobody in the back field, Clev had to think no way they were going to snap it...especially with only about 5 seconds on the play clock.

That was actually really ballsy lol. They seemed so low energy it seemed like they had ZERO intentions of snapping it.... they took forever... then they actually snap it. Credit to Reid...
that had to be coached..

Pisses me off that the chiefs could go and win B2B Super Bowls on the back of dodgy ref calls though.

Hope Mahomes can’t play vs the bills, they’ll have no chance if he’s out.

Chad Henne beat you Browns. Congrats Cleveland
Even if the Browns defense and defensive playcalling wasn't a joke and they stop the XFL QB there do you really think Mayfield was leading them down the field for a TD with very little time remaining in a playoff game? He's not that kind of QB.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back