PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional round GDT: Browns @ Chiefs

Does anyone else notice that Baker is 15-20 yards behind the line of scrimmage on every other play? Gotta be tough having to throw 30 yard passes to get it to the sticks.

Does anyone else notice that Baker is 15-20 yards behind the line of scrimmage on every other play? Gotta be tough having to throw 30 yard passes to get it to the sticks.
Exactly, all his play actions he takes the biggest arc and relies on his arm strength but opens up so much chance for the defence to set themselves.

Serms like every backup QB has outperformed the Pats starters.

Seriously? Good year for Cleveland. Nothing to be ashamed of. Wish we were progressing like they are

who got more wins vs winning teams? That’s who had the better year as I’m lead to believe in the Tampa thread

So the bills will go to the superbowl , but will lose to Rogers , who the media will corronate as goat.

Exactly, all his play actions he takes the biggest arc and relies on his arm strength but opens up so much chance for the defence to set themselves.

McDaniels could of made this guy so good. Just needs some corrections in his game. Definitely has developed some bad habits.

Tyreek Hill is still a dirtbag pos.
But he can run really fast, so KC is fine with it. Garbage organization and garbage fans. It's so hard to keep track of them all I forgot Cleveland has a woman beating POS too.

Bills might of been gifted a SB appearance today.

But he can run really fast, so KC is fine with it. Garbage organization and garbage fans. It's so hard to keep track of them all I forgot Cleveland has a woman beating POS too.
Who was a KC Chief...

Let’s be honest, they’ve earned it. Gotta respect the bills team this season whether you like it or not, they are solid on all sides of the ball.

only weakness seems to be run defence but they found a solution for that last night.

Brownies missed their opportunity. Had the momentum and couldn’t come up with the drive. I knew it was over at that moment.

Bills looking like the best team in football over the last 5 weeks. I really dont think its going to matter. Allen just outlasted the hottest defense in the league. He’s gonna have a good game next week regardless of whos playing qb. 34-27 Bills. If Henne plays 45-17 Bills.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back