Replies:
Asking for your support

Who wins?

• Chiefs

Votes: 91 61.9%
  • Colts

Votes: 56 38.1%

• Total voters
Did you and your 31 posts not like people making observations about the garbage officiating? Don't let the door hit you on the way out
I wasn't commenting on the quality of the officiating, Dink. I was commenting on conspiracy theorists who are consumed with "the refs are being paid off" nonsense like you're some prepubescent Steelers fan on a Mike Florio site. Try to keep up.

Oh and thanks for the warm welcome!

At least you still have him around, be patient.
I’m thankful everyday he is here. It’s annoying at times but I will sure miss it when it’s gone.

A little worried. There's always one upset..lol. one and done would suck

I wasn't commenting on the quality of the officiating, Dink. I was commenting on conspiracy theorists who are consumed with "the refs are being paid off" nonsense like you're some prepubescent Steelers fan on a Mike Florio site. Try to keep up.

I'm not saying the refs are being bought (though when it comes to sports and betting, nothing would surprise me), but the refs have been atrocious all season in multiple games. I'm not saying this because of Pats games but just any game where they just suck. Unless I don't understand how you spot a ball, they consistently err on spots. BS calls or no-calls on obvious penalties. Lack of consistency, etc.

The Chiefs speed is insane, that's the worry.

They got so many guys who can take it to the house.

Did you watch the game? Did you see how lopsided the calls were? People were making observations and when the discrepancy in calls was as blatant as it was, people naturally call out potential league influence. Are you going to ever actually contribute to any football conversation or just be a ****head and critique other people's comments in the gamethread?

Disgraceful and embarassing performance by the colts. No first downs u til the last series of the first half. Crap performance by D in first half. They looked completely unprepared and overwhelmed, like the moment was way too big for them.
I thought Reich did a good job most of the year but his coaching today was god awful. Ebron really choked today and also yes unfortunately Adam V did as well.
I like Andrew Luck, but will never ever forget the damn Colts for starting deflate gate so am delighted they lost.

Also the intentional year long tank job for Andrew Luck was one of the lowest class moves by an organization I have ever seen.

Disgraceful and embarassing performance by the colts. No first downs u til the last series of the first half. Crap performance by D in first half. They looked completely unprepared and overwhelmed, like the moment was way too big for them.
I thought Reich did a good job most of the year but his coaching today was god awful. Ebron really choked today and also yes unfortunately Adam V did as well.
I like Andrew Luck, but will never ever forget the damn Colts for starting deflate gate so am delighted they lost.

Also the intentional year long tank job for Andrew Luck was one of the lowest class moves by an organization I have ever seen.

How do you feel about Irsay?

images.jpeg

Didnt the top 2 seeds make it last year to the title game?
The 3-seeded Jaguars upset the 2-seeded Steelers last year. I think what Gronkowski123 is concerned with is the trend of a road upset in the divisional round. Since the 2002 season there have only been three times when all four home playoff teams won in the divisional round (2002, 2004, and 2015).

We have to follow kc’s Lead and take care of our business at home later today and win!

Does Reid even ask Kelce to block or does he not know how?
No, most of the time he runs a route away from the play during a run. It's rare that he's blocking at all. And when he does he's pitiful. Straight bad.

People were ball washing Luck? On here? Are you sure that actually happened or is it just something that you conjured up in your mind?
No it happens, it's the same usual suspects with whoever is the new "it" person.

I watched primetime on that dumbass ESPN channel I’m that bored right now. And I kid you not I’ve lost brain cells there main hostbis a clown whenever he says mahomes name he says Future hall of famer mahomes. Than the clown who played for the Steelers just said he’s 100% sure if we match up with KC they win next week

Am i the only one who thinks if it was Brady yesterday instead of Mahomes the talking heads would be talking about decline. Mahomes was REALLY bad yesterday. The play action was fine but except that he was terrible.

27 - 41
285 yds
0 - 0
6.8 avg

I don't have the 10+ yds att but it was bad.
Hill and Kelce helped him a lot because they were open all day.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back