Replies:
Asking for your support

Who wins?

• Chiefs

Votes: 91 61.9%
  • Colts

Votes: 56 38.1%

• Total voters
Calling for 11 inches of snow in the KC area.

The bulk of it apparently falling overnight last night into this morning. All the local and national forecasters are predicting an additional 1"-3" during the day today, diminishing after 12 noon local time. I'm guessing that the Arrowhead grounds crew had the field covered before the snow arrived yesterday.

I still have no idea who is winning this game.

The more I hear from the Colts this past week, the more I hope KC crushes them. Those clowns just make me so impatient to seeing them get crushed. Though I do want them in Foxborough so we can be the ones to crush em. I'm torn between the two options. I've chosen to look at this game as a win/win

Mahomes has too many weapons - Kelce, Hill, Watkins, Williams, etc
Very true.

Problem is their defense is brutal and I like Luck, Mack and Hilton going off.

The more I hear from the Colts this past week, the more I hope KC crushes them. Those clowns just make me so impatient to seeing them get crushed. Though I do want them in Foxborough so we can be the ones to crush em. I'm torn between the two options. I've chosen to look at this game as a win/win

I hope they lose AND they’re caught with deflated footballs. :)

It’ll be a tie and (if we beat the Clippers), we’ll advance to SB LIII by default. I’m OK with that.

Cold and snow.

It’ll be a tie and (if we beat the Clippers), we’ll advance to SB LIII by default. I’m OK with that.

Is Brady the point guard and would you start Gronk at center?

Not to put the cart ahead of the horse but IF the Colts and Patriots both win McDaniels better be motivated like never before because if they lose at home to the team he snubbed, especially if the offense doesn't perform, he'll be crushed locally, nationally and on this board ruthlessly.

#NoPressureJoshJustSayin'

....and i'll hate myself for doing it.
I’m going to try my damndest but I have a feeling that my overwhelming hate and disgust for that ***** ass franchise will overwhelm me shortly after kickoff.

GO CLOTS GO! Just ****ing win so you can lose in Foxborough in humiliating fashion by your daddy!

Does Brady put his helmet in a box to keep his helmet hot? Apparently Hasselbeck says Luck will have that?

I’m going to try my damndest but I have a feeling that my overwhelming hate and disgust for that ***** ass franchise will overwhelm me shortly after kickoff.
Yea.

I really think if KC pulls it out it's not the end of the world.

We need to take care of business

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
Back