Replies:
Asking for your support

Who wins?

• Chiefs

Votes: 91 61.9%
  • Colts

Votes: 56 38.1%

• Total voters
Even though they got no points on that last drive, the Colts can pass against the KC D. They need to go hurry up and put together long drives in the second half.

Maybe. They had trouble getting open early in the game

I hope the NFC game is more competitive than this. I really thought this game would be a back and forth game !!

One would think he would still be too drunk celebrating that title in the irrelevant sport of baseball.
Tunescribe, is that you?

All Luck needs is BB as a HC......... and Kraft as an owner........No Feel Good banners being hung at The Razor...

Some people here are in for a rude awakening when Brady retires if 39 TDs and Divisional round of the playoffs is a bust.

Luck is a bust.

He will never win a super bowl
Quite the liberal use of the word “bust,” Triumph. Luck is a talented QB who had an excellent year.

KC TD to open the 2nd half will be the stake in the heart for Indy. Can't say I'm not getting enjoyment from this...

Can't help but saying it.. it will be pretty satisfying shutting those KC fans up next week.

Indianapolis Colts vs. Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC wild-card playoffs. The Colts fell behind 38-10 some 76 seconds into the third quarter before Luck did the near-impossible: He led them to a 45-44 victory -- the NFL's second-largest postseason comeback victory -- by throwing for 443 yards and four touchdowns.

Refs missing a lot in favor of the Chiefs so far

wonder which plays they were. Would be interested in seeing how bad the lineman down the field was.

wonder which plays they were. Would be interested in seeing how bad the lineman down the field was.

The not set play was a converted third down. The lineman down field was a failed third down that led to the FG.

At this point I’m just hoping the game turns into a slugfest. I feel dirty semi rooting for Indy but damn we know the Pats road woes this year..I do believe 100% the Pats beat SD.

I can't stand these "the NFL is safer" public service messages.

Christ

Won’t be surprised if Indy makes this close

I will be. They will score something but their d is in fact overrated and merely an average unit. Even that being the case they should be doing better than this.

So do the colts take down thr 1-0 banner after this?

That's not playoff related i don't think, i think it means like just focus on winning the next game.

I'd assume that stays, that's some marketing BS.

Irsay loves these gimmicks.

NFL might a NE-KC AFCCG since the ratings would go to the roof...

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back