PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division playoff game thread:Cowboys @ Rams

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Cowboys run D might be peaking at the right time. Holding a 160 yards rushing a game Seahawks offense to less than 75 is impressive.

I pick the upset here...

*yawn* I personally see the winner of NO/PHI going to the SB so this game feels so much like a throwaway kinda game to me. Then again, after the AFC games end I always wind up feeling bored with the NFC games....

Eagles will step over the Cowboys next week.

Rams are giving up over 5 YPC defensively and, offensively, Gurley is banged up and they haven’t been the same without Kupp. Cowboys get the W in what should be essentially a training camp/home environment game for them. Good job moving two teams to LA, NFL. The home team will be fighting crowd noise on offense.

I think Dal run is over...Rams imho will win...

Cowboys run D might be peaking at the right time. Holding a 160 yards rushing a game Seahawks offense to less than 75 is impressive.

I pick the upset here...
I see DAL winning as well

No Kupp. Partial Gurley. Still, I think LA wins if they get off to quick start and take it to Dallas. If the reverse happens, Dallas wins.

If the Rams get up early and force the Cowboys out of their run heavy attack this will be a blowout. If on the other hand it remains close and the Cowboys have 30+ rush attempts I think they'll wear that defense down and win a close game.

I predict a boring blowout in favor of the Rams.

Next, looking forward to an LA Rams win.

I predict a boring blowout in favor of the Rams.

I want a heartbreaking loss for Jerry with the money shot closeup of his face the moment the dagger hits. Or alternatively a shocking Rams loss so we can get a break from McVay mania.

So who r u guys rooting for? I’m thinking rams cuz I’d rather play them than NO or PHI and feel like they’ll have the better chance of winning next week

So who r u guys rooting for? I’m thinking rams cuz I’d rather play them than NO or PHI and feel like they’ll have the better chance of winning next week

The Cowboys would be the dream SB matchup.

Rams actually wearing their good looking blue and yellow uniforms.

The white and blue is so boring to me

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back