PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders Does Not Want His son to go to a Cold Weather Team

Bored Christopher Walken GIF

Not a fan. Coach Prime has all his media buddies to do his bidding. I want no part of that **** show that will be just like the NBA. Hard pass. @cmasspatsfan Lorenzo Ball indeed.

Deion better tell his son to focus on improving as a passer and leader of men.

QB isn't CB where being a brash blowhard is an asset, it's the exact opposite.

We hear about this stuff often in the NBA and NFL. People just don't like cold weather to start and then other factors come into play. I see the comparisons with Lonzo, however, Lonzo turned out fine (not worth the number 2 overall pick but decent) until the career ending injury.

Question: Then why did Shedeur buy a 4-wheel drive Rolls Royce?

Answer: To get to his two Maybachs on slippery days.....or his Hell Cat or Corvette

Winters are ovah! Didn't you notice. People don't like the cold. Enter global warming. Done!

Agreed - and it may come to the point where every northern team will be looking at domed stadiums.
Tbh why should players play in frigid cold. Nobody is evaluating long term impact of these on their health or so. I read that few fans who had their fingers exposed for 5 minutes during Kc game suffered frost bites requiring amputation .

My preference would be to have all cold weather teams build domes so that it's a decent experience for fans and players.

Nowhere else do we see players subject to the brutal weather like in NFL.

I agree . The game in KC against Miami had multiple fans get severe frostbite with amputated toes. Its 2024 every team should have retractable domed stadiums!!!
Make NFL and owners pay for it

And Sanders son is predicted to be one of the top QB's in the 2025 draft (which is not expected to be as good as this year's crop). We better get "The Guy" at QB this year.

I am sure Shedeur Sanders is just as capable of getting sacked 75 times a season in the cold as much as in the warm cities

We hear about this stuff often in the NBA and NFL. People just don't like cold weather to start and then other factors come into play. I see the comparisons with Lonzo, however, Lonzo turned out fine (not worth the number 2 overall pick but decent) until the career ending injury.
The kids were fine but the old man was a PITA.

I have no problem with sanders and his son..his son can play. Resistant, there has been times he has been beating up and he kept on fighting... anyone talking down about his play never watched him.

And so what Deion talks or he is flashy!? He was a baller when he played and he hasn't disrespected any coach or program he has went up against. People hate/dislike what they do not understand.

I’m always flip flopping re: Sanders. One day, I find him delightful and funny. The next, he shows another - less desirable - side to his personality. A lot like when he was on the field. An electric kick return for a TD or a big pick 6……. Followed by watching a bigger RB plow in for the TD because he doesn’t want to break his nails.
I’ve never found that jackass “delightful and funny”….arrogant and annoying ….yes

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back