PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Death, Taxes, and the Cowboys sucking

And the clapper clapping away when losing or kicking a FG when they have 1000 chances to get into the EZ....

Clown

What about Jimmy Haslam, the owner of the Browns? He has to be right up there!!
He's awful, but he has only been the owner for seven years and the Browns were bad before his purchase. Jones and Snyder, in their multiple decade ownerships, took down former Super Bowl winning franchises.

He's awful, but he has only been the owner for seven years and the Browns were bad before his purchase. Jones and Snyder, in their multiple decade ownerships, took down former Super Bowl winning franchises.

Hard to disagree.

First Rudolph td was incredible...

The Cowboys don't bother me, it's Jerry Jones that I can't stand. I live in the Dallas area actually, and things can get pretty damn annoying around here
You think it's annoying now - and I'm sure it is - you should've been there from January 1992 to July 1995...as my future wife and I were when we lived in the Knox-Henderson area, on the other side of the tracks from Highland Park, aka the Jones Family Playground back then (think of Cape Cod whenever the Kennedys are having another drunken, murderous weekend there)...talk about obnoxious, loathsome criminals...ownership, players & fanbase...

Is the Dak is the next Brady talk still on?

You think it's annoying now - and I'm sure it is - you should've been there from January 1992 to July 1995...as my future wife and I were when we lived in the Knox-Henderson area, on the other side of the tracks from Highland Park, aka the Jones Family Playground back then (think of Cape Cod whenever the Kennedys are having another drunken, murderous weekend there)...talk about obnoxious, loathsome criminals...ownership, players & fanbase...

Good point. I wasn't there in the early 90's. I would have pulled all my hair out back then

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back