PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deal with this: I #respect Cam as a person and as a leader

I really like Cam as a person and think he’s a tremendous leader on and off the field. He dresses cool too, not that it matters (unless he thinks it does.)

I feel like there isn’t enough appreciation on this forum for Cam as a non-football player. After all, football is just a silly game, and in the big picture, there are serious things like the ebola virus and inequality.

What I’d like to see from Mr. Kraft is a statement of solidarity from the Patriots by declaring Cam the starter for the entire 2021 season.

Again, there are things more important than football, and Cam exemplifies this. Unlike many of you, I was willing to brave everyone’s criticism and call out Aaron Hernandez because some things are more important than winning. What I’m saying might be unpopular and controversial, but you can’t silence me: what Hernandez did was wrong.

#respect
When you wrote this I wasn't sure if it was a joke because things like "What I’d like to see from Mr. Kraft is a statement of solidarity from the Patriots by declaring Cam the starter for the entire 2021 season". Like...has Kraft ever done that for anyone? I found this post a true head-scratcher, Sir Ice. I agree Cam was a good leader, everyone seemed to agree he was a positive energy on the team overall. But sometimes that isn't enough.

Oh well. It's moot now. :)

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back