PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Day 7 Patriots Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it but with the secondary being so dominant trading Harmon and or Jones would make sense.
Can't keep them and pay them all.
Jones has probably the highest trade value but I think we'd regret it in the playoffs.. ala eagles Superbowl

Starting to feel good about the wrs and the depth. We really needed some of these unknowns to step up and shine. They have done just that so far. Keep it up.

Jones has probably the highest trade value but I think we'd regret it in the playoffs.. ala eagles Superbowl
Only way I'd sign off on trading him is A they know they can't make it work long term.
B. It's for Trent Williams or a big improvement at tight end.

Gilmore was at QB?

404474f6eb04a99c8d5731c5657bc2a6.png

92e2dac6e878681f06ce0b71446893cf.png

9ad7d6762c1f246f8eb5bb23c9748106.png

Does Brady still play when they do the defense/offense swap? The universe would howl if Brady got hurt playing defense.

Starting to feel good about the wrs and the depth. We really needed some of these unknowns to step up and shine. They have done just that so far. Keep it up.
Gordon could be a number 1 or cut crazy

Does Brady still play when they do the defense/offense swap? The universe would howl if Brady got hurt playing defense.
Imagine being the poor undrafted player who injured Brady during that session.

I think there’s a distinct possibility that Gordon had a setback sometime between the spring and now and that’s why he’s not been reinstated.
This discussion sounds like some review date was missed. I don’t know that there is any specific schedule. Is there any defined time for this decision?

Just trying to take in all the reports and it seems this was a better day for the receivers especially myers & Harry , but wait no mention of WR Harris is there something wrong is his place on the 53 at risk....lol:D:D

Still not looking good for Inman

Just trying to take in all the reports and it seems this was a better day for the receivers especially myers & Harry , but wait no mention of WR Harris is there something wrong is his place on the 53 at risk....lol:D:D

IMO they know what they have in Harris and focused more on Meyers today to see what he gots

I hate to say it but with the secondary being so dominant trading Harmon and or Jones would make sense.
Can't keep them and pay them all.

Dude...don't hate to say it. REVEL IN SAYING IT

****'s sake dude that is so much fun to read compared to the awful years of 2005-2014ish. Earthwind Moreland, Deltha O'Neal, Duane Starks, goddamn I'm so happy we have such a good secondary.

Any chance we can find a ST ace named Juan so we can have Obi Juan Jakobi out there together?

I know it's early but just based on what we hear , not much of a mention so far of the TEs....I was upbeat on Izzo last season before he got injured but hear next to nothing.....however Watson has been mentioned a few times

Berrios silent again

Any chance we can find a ST ace named Juan so we can have Obi Juan Jakobi out there together?

Mods ban this man to some hive of scum and villainy.

I was going to say that maybe our defence is too familiar with our offence so they know what to expect...it should be better against the Lions and Titans, then remembered who their head coaches were.....duh !......anyway , I think the rookies will get their chance to show what they can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST