PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Day 3 Training Camp (Real practice begins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will be the same. Harry has way too much talent.

Calling my shot: Dorsett will not make the team.

JE
Harry
Harris
Berrios
Meyers (gone when DT or Flash return)
So your roster would have only one receiver or TE to ever run a route for Tom Brady and he has a broken thumb?
Interesting.

Good news is Sony was back practicing this morning....Crowd was big....had to be close to 10k fans there......wish Kraft would spring for bleacher seats on that hill behind the near EZ.......Wife gave me a C note to spend on myself......Took a look at a #12 Brady Jersey and when I saw the $100 price I kept on walkin !! Bought a $4.50 Lemonade drink and was satisfied . I'll wear my old Bruschi Jersey til I die . :cool:
Use the other 95.50 to buy a man card. :D

He blew the coverage against the Chargers which resulted in a touchdown.
He blew the coverage against the Rams which resulted in Cooks being wide open before JMac broke it up at the end. It's a valid concern. It's his weakness. I hope he improves on it.
It’s not a valid concern that one of the best cornerbacks in the League was beaten on a few occasions. This league is set up for cornerbacks and all defenders to fail.

I hope he has a year just like he did - that would be great.

It’s not a valid concern that one of the best cornerbacks in the League was beaten on a few occasions. This league is set up for cornerbacks and all defenders to fail.

I hope he has a year just like he did - that would be great.
These are mental errors. It's a valid concern. Why do you want to be ok with that when they can be corrected?

These are mental errors. It's a valid concern. Why do you want to be ok with that when they can be corrected?
I hope he can minimize mistakes, just like I hope all players minimize them. Here is what I’m saying : all players have strengths and weaknesses and I think it’s a tad silly to highlight a few plays that went awry when you have an exceptional player at your disposal.

You can’t say that when you don’t know the call.

I hope he can minimize mistakes, just like I hope all players minimize them. Here is what I’m saying : all players have strengths and weaknesses and I think it’s a tad silly to highlight a few plays that went awry when you have an exceptional player at your disposal.
Let's just be glad BB doesn't coach that way.;)

It sounds like you are calling knowing what we have a bad thing. I think bb sees it exactly opposite of that.
Huh? No. I'm saying they can do better than Dorsett.

So your roster would have only one receiver or TE to ever run a route for Tom Brady and he has a broken thumb?
Interesting.
Sometimes change is a good thing

I get it. It's never Gilmore's fault.
No it’s gilmores fault when it’s Gilmore’s fault.
Your argument here is this.
Keenan Allen caught 97 passes for 1200 yards.
Gilmore covered him in a playoff game.
Allen caught a pass be zone, not in Gilmore’s zone.
All day long Allen caught ONE PASS. Gilmore played that like zone and there was not a safety behind him as he clearly expected.

You are trashing Gilmore.
You sound like an idiot with that argument.

Huh? No. I'm saying they can do better than Dorsett.
The what does “we know Dorsett is” have to do with it?
When you say that it sounds like you are saying unknown is good.

No it’s gilmores fault when it’s Gilmore’s fault.
Your argument here is this.
Keenan Allen caught 97 passes for 1200 yards.
Gilmore covered him in a playoff game.
Allen caught a pass be zone, not in Gilmore’s zone.
All day long Allen caught ONE PASS. Gilmore played that like zone and there was not a safety behind him as he clearly expected.

You are trashing Gilmore.
You sound like an idiot with that argument.
It's ok Andy, I get it. It's never Gilmore's fault.

Sometimes change is a good thing
Perhaps but when you won the Sb and the guy contributed change to a scrub who might become something some day in the future doesn’t seem promising.
We aren’t talking about good players to replace him with, you are touring guys who arent even JAGs yet.

It's ok Andy, I get it. It's never Gilmore's fault.
Ok then I’ll accept that as your way of admitting you are wrong and that you have no real response.

The what does “we know Dorsett is” have to do with it?
When you say that it sounds like you are saying unknown is good.
I'm saying we know what he is which is a WR4

Perhaps but when you won the Sb and the guy contributed change to a scrub who might become something some day in the future doesn’t seem promising.
We aren’t talking about good players to replace him with, you are touring guys who arent even JAGs yet.
I'm speculating. I'm entitled to. You don't agree. Move on.

I'm saying we know what he is which is a WR4
Well last year he was #2 and #3 for avoid chunk of the year, on a SB champ, so that’s wrong. We have no one else but Edelman who has even proven they could be a 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST