PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Day 3 and 4 Training Camp Thread-Friday July 30th & Sat 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newton wins the bodybuilding competition. So what?
Yeah, bud .. uhm, Cam Newton is this teams QB - now and 6 months from now in the playoffs .. Cam is going to absolutely OFF the hook this season, MVP incoming - you and those of your ilk going to be big mad

Third Dynasty incoming and Cam will be the face of this one. You better believe it.

I still think Bill hasn’t extended Gilmore because he really wants to use that money towards Jackson. There’s no question he’s a talented big play CB. However, he got beat way too much taking on #1’s. If he improves in that area, he’s going to get the next big contract for a CB. Even if he’s the same guy we’ve seen, he’s still worth at least $13-$14.

He’s my #1 guy on defense to watch this season.

I still think Bill hasn’t extended Gilmore because he really wants to use that money towards Jackson. There’s no question he’s a big play CB. However, he got beat way too much taking on #1’s. If he improves in that area, he’s going to get the next big contract for a CB.

He’s my #1 guy on defense to watch this season.
I agree. I'm hoping JC becomes a little less of a ball-hawk and more of a well-rounded defender. Bill may be looking for that.

I agree. I'm hoping JC becomes a little less of a ball-hawk and more of a well-rounded defender. Bill may be looking for that.
What I really like about JC is his swag. Even though some of the top WR’s got the best of him in Gilmore’s absence, it didn’t phase him. Most CB’s throw their arms up in the air after they get beat, while Jackson acts as if it was a fluke and gets in their faces as he did with Diggs last year.

Agholor seems to come a long way since his Philly days. If the QB play is there, he could have a really nice year.

Thought I would start a new thread as the other thread is getting very long. Might be a good idea to start these on a daily basis as in the past. Also getting pm's from posters asking where are the training camp threads..... If you have a poster on ignore and they start a thread, you will not be able to see it. just an fyi.

"Wait-I'm the gunner..."-Slater

Yeah, bud .. uhm, Cam Newton is this teams QB - now and 6 months from now in the playoffs .. Cam is going to absolutely OFF the hook this season, MVP incoming - you and those of your ilk going to be big mad

Third Dynasty incoming and Cam will be the face of this one. You better believe it.
Drugs can really warp minds.

Cam is going to have the QB equivalent season to Randy Moss 2007 ..

45 passing TD - 11 TD rushing, 600 yards rushing

I'm serious. I can't believe how much this forum is amateur hour when it comes to Cam. You don't bet against Cam Newton, you just don't.

Hey cam, don't think we did not notice when you joined the forum last November. As you said, time to walk the talk. Can't have balls skidding on dirt anymore.

I'm serious. I can't believe how much this forum is amateur hour when it comes to Cam. You don't bet against Cam Newton, you just don't.

who the feck created this fake acc? is this Cams mom?

what dispensary are you hitting up? I need to check them out

My money's on Jake "My Man" Delgato (sic) as our QB. You read it here first!

I have not seen any Ints reported for Mac.

And let's hope his girlfriend does not throw any pics or people on this board will think she is an awful person.
I guess I'll need to Google that one.

Inquiring minds want to know..

Mac having a shaky day, 4 incompletions in a row and also throwing a different route than the WR ran which were his errors, are exactly why the Pats shouldn't rush the kid this year. Let him sit like Mahomes and Brady sat.

I have not seen any Ints reported for Mac.

And let's hope his girlfriend does not throw any pics or people on this board will think she is an awful person.
No INT's I believe but I believe one might have been dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick