PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Day 2 of Patriots Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just googled Teri Hatcher and she still looks great for 52 years old....

Teri Hatcher is still a yes for me. I don't care if she is old enough to be my mother she is still pretty cute and has a tight body. Plus an experienced lady is never a bad thing ;)

Better change your screen name to BobAnalong with horny posts like that.

This Etling stuff is more intriguing than when I decided to give ladyboys a try.

From Ladyboys To Ladybugs -The Slow Descent Of A Once Near Normal Fnord

I'm seeing him tomorrow in Rangeley.
Get Steve to sign your 8 track tape from your Columbia Record House membership: 15 tapes for 1 cent then 5 more at retail prices.
Fly Like an Eagle (SMB)
And
Boston ‘s “Boston” we’re part of my original order

As in Damien Harris the running back? Am I missing a Harris WR or something?

ETA: Never mind. Just had to Google to remember we got a Maurice Harris too lol
Rookies are wearing 50's, 60's, and 70's with the exception of Jakob Johnson wearing #47. They'll get their real numbered later.

Wikipedia is your friend.

Steve must be doing a private performance in Rangley !! I went tthru boot camp with 2 guys from there back in 61....there were more moose up there than people !

Rookies are wearing 50's, 60's, and 70's with the exception of Jakob Johnson wearing #47. They'll get their real numbered later.

Wikipedia is your friend.
I have just seen people butcher NKeal Harry's name all offseason so I assumed this was the case here. And spare me the Wikipedia **** ok half of the questions asked anywhere can simply be googled I'm not gonna Google every question I have or WiKiPeDiA it

I have just seen people butcher NKeal Harry's name all offseason so I assumed this was the case here. And spare me the Wikipedia **** ok half of the questions asked anywhere can simply be googled I'm not gonna Google every question I have or WiKiPeDiA it
Well it's all on one page, you might as well keep the page open for reference.;)

Yup.

Etling's upside is a Practice Squad players who can play QB or receiver, and is bright enough to help out the coaches with the scout team.

Given his talent level, that isn't a bad deal for him.

Didn't they try Jake Bequette at Tight End before finally cutting him loose?

I was in Poughkeepsie, NY earlier this week on a case, and Steve Miller was going to be in concert next Month in a small movie theater on Main Street.
Did you fly like an eagle to get there or take a jet airliner?????
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey