PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Day 2 of Patriots Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it didn't look good in a few games last season, did it?

Had one of the toughest roads in the playoffs, facing three very good offenses (including two 30+ ppg ones), and looked pretty damn good in that stretch. Very few defenses in the history of the league go a whole year without a stinker or two.

Had one of the toughest roads in the playoffs, facing three very good offenses (including two 30+ ppg ones), and looked pretty damn good in that stretch. Very few defenses in the history of the league go a whole year without a stinker or two.
I know, I'm just busting Etling's balls. I don't know how well he's going to do or not.

RT/C with short arms.......uh oh....Camp fodder or a Dante project?

Weird. Maggie O'Brien has a story at Patriots.com about what a good day 6'6 225 TE Matt LaCosse had today. At the bottom of the page is his picture and stats 6'6 255 pounds. LaCosse must be working hard to lose 30 pounds in a couple of days.

I was in Poughkeepsie, NY earlier this week on a case, and Steve Miller was going to be in concert next Month in a small movie theater on Main Street.

You probably mean the Bardavon on Market Street. Steve Miller often plays in the Hudson Valley.

A request from Reddit:

If you're on Reddit, you can reply at that link; if you're not, post here and I'll post it there.

Over the weekend the pads come on and we will START to get a better picture of what we have and WHO is "having it".

The old adage looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. Far to real and common.

Get Steve to sign your 8 track tape from your Columbia Record House membership: 15 tapes for 1 cent then 5 more at retail prices.
Fly Like an Eagle (SMB)
And
Boston ‘s “Boston” we’re part of my original order
Get Steve to sign your 8 track tape from your Columbia Record House membership: 15 tapes for 1 cent then 5 more at retail prices.
Fly Like an Eagle (SMB)
And
Boston ‘s “Boston” we’re part of my original order
I still have his 8-track album Children of the Future. I'm going in my Jethro Tull Living in the Past T-shirt and Patriots SB 53 champions hat if you see me come and say hi.

I was in Poughkeepsie, NY earlier this week on a case, and Steve Miller was going to be in concert next Month in a small movie theater on Main Street.

Heh, don't see Poughkeepsie come up too often on this board. That's where I went to college. Terrible town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes