SOURCE:CBS Boston

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Redskins
Thu
Aug 9th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Pats Like Leaders
Malcolm Mitchell has been among quite a few players in recent years the Patriots have targeted who were leaders on their respective teams

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Danish guy going to the Pats-Titans game saturday

Discussion in 'Patriots Fan Tailgate Meet Ups' started by Christian12, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Christian12

Christian12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,

I'm a 35 year old Danish guy and I'm going to attend my first ever pats game @ Gillette. Naturally I'm pretty excited :)

I have a few questions however, and I'm hoping one of you guys can help me out.

First of all. What's the best way to get from Boston to Gillette? I've browsed the forum a bit, and it seems like there's general agreement, that taking the train is a bad idea. I don't however feel like renting a car by myself, so where does that leave me? Bus, taxi, Uber or something else? The game is at 8.15 pm, and I would like to be at the stadium maybe at 3-4 pm at the latest.

Next thing. It would be pretty awesome to experience the real tailgate deal. I don't know any people and I'm going alone, so if any of you guys would't mind getting a short visit from me, that would be absolutly amazing. I can't bring a pickup truck or a grill, but I can bring some beers or some kind of food/meat.

Regards,
    Christian

2. PatsGuy

PatsGuy 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1,226
    Where from in Denmark?We were in Coppinhagen June 2016. I’m going and will tailgate. PM ME

• Like Like x 1