PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Danish guy going to the Pats-Titans game saturday

Christian12

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a 35 year old Danish guy and I'm going to attend my first ever pats game @ Gillette. Naturally I'm pretty excited :)

I have a few questions however, and I'm hoping one of you guys can help me out.

First of all. What's the best way to get from Boston to Gillette? I've browsed the forum a bit, and it seems like there's general agreement, that taking the train is a bad idea. I don't however feel like renting a car by myself, so where does that leave me? Bus, taxi, Uber or something else? The game is at 8.15 pm, and I would like to be at the stadium maybe at 3-4 pm at the latest.

Next thing. It would be pretty awesome to experience the real tailgate deal. I don't know any people and I'm going alone, so if any of you guys would't mind getting a short visit from me, that would be absolutly amazing. I can't bring a pickup truck or a grill, but I can bring some beers or some kind of food/meat.

Regards,
Christian

Hi guys,

I'm a 35 year old Danish guy and I'm going to attend my first ever pats game @ Gillette. Naturally I'm pretty excited :)

I have a few questions however, and I'm hoping one of you guys can help me out.

First of all. What's the best way to get from Boston to Gillette? I've browsed the forum a bit, and it seems like there's general agreement, that taking the train is a bad idea. I don't however feel like renting a car by myself, so where does that leave me? Bus, taxi, Uber or something else? The game is at 8.15 pm, and I would like to be at the stadium maybe at 3-4 pm at the latest.

Next thing. It would be pretty awesome to experience the real tailgate deal. I don't know any people and I'm going alone, so if any of you guys would't mind getting a short visit from me, that would be absolutly amazing. I can't bring a pickup truck or a grill, but I can bring some beers or some kind of food/meat.

Regards,
Christian
Where from in Denmark?We were in Coppinhagen June 2016. I’m going and will tailgate. PM ME

Hey, my brother and I from ireland are coming over for the Pats vs Chiefs game? We’d love to tailgate with someone if anyone is will. We’ll obviously bring some cash to cover beer/meat costs...

Thanks

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back