PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Snyder claims to have dirt on Goodell

Debartlo was forced out due to some sort of gambling thing. I bet there's someone else too.
Looking it up, he was suspended for a year for getting involved in a bribery scheme. However, he voluntarily ceded control to his sister rather than return after the suspension was over; he was not forced to sell.

The NFL can force an owner to sell, but it would take a 3/4 vote of the other owners to do so; that is one of the things the commissioner is explicitly not allowed to do on his own.

The enemy of you enemy is your ally....you all seem to forget that the GOON is our most vicious, backstabbing,scumbag adversary in the history of OUR team, the NEP. If the d-bag Snyder can somehow get this shytstain in front of a federal magistrate outside of NYC, perhaps we'll finally get to see if this absolute azzole can be brought to justice. Goodell has been running a RICO operation seemingly immune to federal prosecution since 2006.

I thought Richardson was forced to sell the Panthers. But maybe that wasn't official.

He will probably say something insane about the others owners.

Rumors say…. He is claiming a QB for one team knocked up the owners girlfriend.

Then the owner made the coach trade the QB mid season.

Can you believe that?

Can't wait to see what happens...

I mean, while I’d love to see RG get canned, isn’t he an employee of the League ? Like isn’t this kinda like your boss telling the world that he / she has dirt on you, the employee ?

Snyder is the scummiest of a group that includes Irsay. Reread that a few times…

The enemy of you enemy is your ally....you all seem to forget that the GOON is our most vicious, backstabbing,scumbag adversary in the history of OUR team, the NEP. If the d-bag Snyder can somehow get this shytstain in front of a federal magistrate outside of NYC, perhaps we'll finally get to see if this absolute azzole can be brought to justice. Goodell has been running a RICO operation seemingly immune to federal prosecution since 2006.

Amen brother! Goddell has got to go the way of the dinosaur!!!

Yes please!

Nick Offerman Popcorn GIF by NBC

I hope this guy can find a way to make Goodell part with all that money he didn't deserve. The most unimpressive head of any company in America. If Goodell raped some kids, get them $100s of millions in settlement.

THIS.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back