PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Snyder claims to have dirt on Goodell

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
And some NFL owners. Notice Jerry Jones making inroads with his new BFF.

The owners meet next week to decide if they are going to stick Kroenke with the whole bill to settle with St. Louis

Thats about $25 mil per team, if they decide to split it up, or they can decide to stick Kroenke with the whole bill! That along with Snyder's stuff should make for a fun and cordial meeting!:D

Not surprising. Jim Irsay had nothing done to him when found with a mountain of cocaine, Jerry Jones had that boat thing, Robert the handyman Kraft.

Has an NFL owner ever been forces to sell before? The Dolphins owner was trying to pay his HC to tank and compromise the integrity of the game.

If one owner goes down I imagine most owners plus Goodell follow shortly

Not surprising. Jim Irsay had nothing done to him when found with a mountain of cocaine, Jerry Jones had that boat thing, Robert the handyman Kraft.

Has an NFL owner ever been forces to sell before? The Dolphins owner was trying to pay his HC to tank and compromise the integrity of the game.

If one owner goes down I imagine most owners plus Goodell follow shortly
Debartlo was forced out due to some sort of gambling thing. I bet there's someone else too.

How can anyone hate or have dirt on Mark Davis? He's a cartoon character

This news doesn't surprise me. As much as I would LOVE to see Goodell do a "perp walk", I hate it that the guy with the info "out-scums" him.....by a LOT. Daniel Snyder is a cancer that may eventually kill the "host" and the NFL may never be the same.

I never thought I would be looking forward to an owners meeting, but THIS one could be very interesting,

Goodell has the best job in the world...get paid millions of dollars for doing absolutely nothing.

Goodell has the best job in the world...get paid millions of dollars for doing absolutely nothing.
Attn: NFL owners that are not named Snyder

Please google polonium-210.

Man Snyder is going nuclear.

This whole strategy of responding to criticism by trying to hold others hostage with vaque, public threats about "dirt" and similar reminds me of someone, but I'm having trouble placing it.

The owners meet next week to decide if they are going to stick Kroenke with the whole bill to settle with St. Louis

Thats about $25 mil per team, if they decide to split it up, or they can decide to stick Kroenke with the whole bill! That along with Snyder's stuff should make for a fun and cordial meeting!:D

THey should stick the billionaire scumbag withn the whole bill

He F'ed everybody and went against his word.. i cant stand cut throat "business" people, its just a title they give themselves because "Giant Piece of ****" doesnt quite roll off the tongue as well

D Snyder is not gonna take it anymore! Love it.

1665682512261.png

I live in the DC area and EVERYONE hates him. Commanders fans would be happy to see the NFL go down just to take out Snyder.
Moi aussi. He's the only high profile person in the area with literally no support (that he doesn't pay for). Remarkable. The stuff he's done with the football franchise aren't high highest crimes by any means.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back