PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dalton Keene practices 12/2

Well thats great news, help is sorely needed there. Strange though, I always felt asiasi was closer to returning than keene from all i read. When is edelman eligible to come off covid and ir? That would be awesome having him and the rookie tes for the stretch, offense could see a transformation

Grip the handrails tightly, this ride is about to get crazy

Last edited:
dude is a beast!

So has anyone read or heard what is, you know, actually wrong with Assyassy?

Please Santa...for X-mas...just give me 10 targets to tight ends over the next 3 games....just 3-4 targets a game pretty please!

I'll leave out real chocolate chip cookies...not that Oatmeal cookie BS...and some milk.

At this point, anything that he could contribute out there would be a plus.

I would suspect Asiasi has a better shot of playing thane Keene this week given that he was practicing longer

remeber when we drafted palyers who could actually play?
Does this sound good to yoU?
Just this year we drafted three players who can play: Dugger, Onwenu and Herron, and that is their rookies season.

I had convinced myself that Asiasi and Keene were going to be a poor man's Gronk and Hernandez.

Now I am hoping they can out-perform Rod Rutledge and Cam Cleeland. Not optimistic.

I had convinced myself that Asiasi and Keene were going to be a poor man's Gronk and Hernandez.

Now I am hoping they can out-perform Rod Rutledge and Cam Cleeland. Not optimistic.
Can't believe AH was only 6'1".

Is this guy a real person?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back